“beautiful hotel great staff excellent breakfast”
Review of Villa Kennedy

Villa Kennedy
Ranked #2 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Melbourne, Australia
“beautiful hotel great staff excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

enjoyed thoroughly after a pretty drab experience at another Frankfurt hotel. staff were amazing, deluxe room beautiful and the xmas 3 for 2 night offer very affordable.
Location was very good - a brisk wintry walk into town - the concierge offfered excellent restaurant recommendations also.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Dear valued guest

A hug thanks to you for taking the time to write a comment. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Villa Kennedy. Please feel free to contact me for your future stays. I would be more than happy to assist with the booking.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back and remain with warmest regards for a pleasant festive season.

Georg Plesser

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have stayed at Villa Kennedy many times over the last three years and it is by far and away the best 'business' hotel I've stayed in. It is extremely comfortable with large rooms, nice modern bathrooms with Ren products and an excellent spa. The staff on the concierge desk are charming and extremely helpful; nothing is too much trouble. Likewise in the very good spa, which stocks Ren and Organic Pharmacy products.

Service elsewhere felt a little less friendly and slick this year compared to normal and my colleague and I both remarked on this, surprised. We both agreed that the receptionist staff were brusque and the staff in the restaurant (save for one very helpful waiter who described himself as Sri Lanken) were downright rude on occasion. Other than this, the Villa Kennedy is an excellent hotel, pretty reliable and most of all very comfortable. The food in the restaurant is very good as is the breakfast selection and long brunch on Saturdays.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. You are providing us a chance to find weaknesses and solve them. This is very much appreciated.

I have shared your comments with the team in detail with reception and restaurant staff. Brusque and rude attitude has nothing to do with our idea of service by heart. I hope you could accept my apologies for that and that we have the opportunity to restore your confidence in the Villa Kennedy. We will take this chance to show you the high level of hospitality we are so proud of delivering at the Villa Kennedy.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with compliments and criticism. I am very much looking forward to your next stay with us and remain with warmest regards

Kyiv, Ukraine
Reviewed 2 December 2012

One of the best hotel experiences in my life, relaxing grounds and surroundings, 5 minutes from the business centre though it seems you are in countryside miles from the megapolis.

The rooms are comfortably and smartly designed, the breakfast is full of great choices, nice general use areas.

Excellent!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kostiantyn
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, 3 December 2012
Dear Traveler,

WOW, thank you very much for such a bunch of compliments. I am very happy to receive your feedback and proud of my team which took so good care of you. We are very much looking forward to be your host again. Please feel free to contact me at any time for your future travel plans to the Villa Kennedy or any sister property.

Warm regards
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Stuck at the airport in Frankfurt, I quickly made a phone call in hopes that I could secure a room at this Rocco Forte hotel. I was never a guest before, but heard very good things and what I heard was spot on! I had a very nice room, with an upgrade, slept great. The room was spacious and well laid out. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and the service never missed a beat. I will definitely be back, I am now a fan and a true beliver.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Nikolai_Bloyd
Dear Guest,

what fortunate circumstances whereby we had the pleasure to be your host. Thank you very much for your very kind comments which I certainly shared with my team. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you in the future. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Villa Kennedy, or any of our sister Rocco Forte Hotels.

Best regards
Parma, Italy
Reviewed 15 November 2012

This hotel was a wonderful experience. From the nice rooms, to the restaurant and bar, everything was perfection. I red somewhere on Tripadvisor that food at the restaurant was bad...not at all! It really was delicious, especially one of the desserts with spiced oranges...a joy for the mouth...The selection of wines was also exquisite. Maybe just one minus: when I arrived, temperature in the room was quite low and couldn`t modify it until I asked someone from the reception.

Room Tip: All are wonderful.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, 16 November 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your very nice comment and the bunch of compliments. It has been a true pleasure for me to share them with the team, especially the kitchen team.

I am very much looking forward to your next stay with us. Please feel free to contact me at any time when planning it. I will be happy to take care of your reservation personally.

Best regards to Neapel
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

I found the room was a little small side but the public area such as lobby, sitting area, and spa were appointed very well. It was stylish with being comfortable and we wished that we could stay one more night to enjoy the facilities. The hotel staff was friendly and very professional. One thing is that I did not love the deco of the room but I thought the bathroom was excellent.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank ciaohawaii
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, 15 November 2012
Dear Guest

thank you very much your time to provide other travelers with details about your impressions of the Villa Kennedy.

I am very delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and have indeed shared your comments with my team. To better meet your room expectations we would be more than happy to show you the different room types. Please feel free to contact us at any time for a little sight tour.

We are very much looking forward to your next stay with us and send warmest regards to Jersey City.

Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Landed early in Frankfurt. Kennedy said our room was not ready. Place was empty. They offered us a room with a balcony and a view for 60 more euros. The room had a communal balcony, goose poop, and no view. We were so tired from a 10 hour flight that we took the room. Internet was 20 euros, and parking 25 more euros. Unless you are on business, Frankfurt doesn't have much to do. We had to fly into this airport for free trip, so we did. Nothing special , small rooms, no flat screen, and everything extra. Not a great value.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Seery50
Dear Guest

Your feedback is highly appreciated; thank you very much for taking the time.

Your room facing the garden is perfect for a guest seeking for a quiet and relaxing location. A room with city view to Frankfurt´s skyscrapers had certainly better met your expectation. I am very sorry for not having been aware of it. We additionally offer different kind of suites which are of larger size than the Deluxe King room with 35qm and would be delighted to show them to you to find the perfect one for your stay.

The Villa Spa will certainly offer a pleasant retreat and would be a perfect choice for relaxing treatments. Entrée is included and you are cordially invited to enjoy the Spa.

We would be very happy to be your host in future. Please feel free to contact me at any time giving me the chance to take care of your reservations personally.

Best regards to Texas