US$109
US$272
US$185
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

1,497 results
All reviewsrocco fortejfk barbeautiful propertyluxury hotelexcellent hotelminutes from the airporthotel restaurantcity centrebreakfast buffetbusiness tripbusiness hotelfrankfurt airportspaconciergegustotimogermany
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I would give this hotel 5 stars but for my own personal policy of docking one star off any hotel that thinks it's acceptable to charge extra (a hefty €20 per day extra in this case) for internet access. In this day and age, internet access should not be considered a luxury extra. The hotel is clearly aimed at the business traveller with an expense account that stretches to the internet access, the €25 a day parking charge or the €10 small bottle of water from the mini bar. Having said that, the hotel is truly excellent - very friendly professional staff, a lovely restaurant (even better when the weather allows you to sit out in the courtyard) and great facilities.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
VillaKennedy2006, Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear guest,

first of all thank you very much for your time to share your feedback and concerns with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time at Villa Kennedy and especially in our great innercourtyard. Regarding the WIFI charge I totally agree with you and therefore I am happy to tell you that we offer all our guests a free internet connection if they book over the Rocco Forte webside directly.
Our car park is open to the public and is managed by an outside company. Unfortunatelly it is not in our hands to make the prices here but we do understand that you are upset about it.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvinenced caused to you by that.
It is our hope that you will be our guest in the near future again. Please feel free to contact me at any time and I would be very happy to be of your assistance.

Best wishes and sunny regards from Frankfurt
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 29 July 2013

i like the artistic of this villa, it seems very authentish. i like the little cake, whiches served with tea.
this place is quite expensive.

beside nice outdoor place to have breakfast, lunch or brunch you can found nice place to eat inside as well

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

thanks a lot for sharing your experience with other travellers here on Tripadvisor.
We are very proud that you enjoyed your stay and especially our Restaurant GUSTO so much. Our collegues were thrilled to read about it and it motivated them a lot, to serve you even better in future. Please let me know if I may be of any assitance for you in future.

Sent with best regards from Frankfurts Villa Kennedy
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Already the check-in was questionable. Taking the elevator up from the parking garage it was a little tricky to find the reception. After we got our key cards and decided to go to our room ourselves the receptionist explained the way through the south wing which lead us around the whole hotel building. I (being pregnant) was not amused at all when we found out that the way through the north wing was just one floor up behing the reception ...The room had no view which was ok. It was spacy and the interior style surely is a matter of taste but I found it quite outdated and without any style what so ever. No special design, no special materials. Furthermore the traces of time were obvious. A complete no go was the grossly dirty toilet brush ...
Before dinner we wanted to takes drinks in the courtyard. It took the waitress 20 Min to notice us. After another 15 minutes of waiting to finally order we left ...
The breakfast was good but nothing special. The only fancy thing was a real honey comb.
Over all the hotel is far too expensive for what you get. The service is average, the style a matter of taste and not even the location itself is very appealing. The name is misleading and we will not stay again.

4  Thank Ozlover1023
VillaKennedy2006, Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear guests,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback might it be positive or negative. It is always a profit to have guests like you are.
We looked at the addressed problems together with our management team, please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. It goes without saying that this was not up to our normally standard and please rest assured that we have taken the appropriate measures to prevent such situations with other guests in future.
Please let us know when you are back in Frankfurt, we would be very grateful if we can look after you on your next stay. We will take this chance to show you the high level of hospitality we are so proud of delivering and offering at the Villa Kennedy.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stayed here with my partner for a couple of night in July. I was hoping it would be excellent, but they just didn't quite deliver.

The checkin process was slick with a personal service that included being shown to the room. The room was nicely designed, but not huge. We disappointingly had to wait an hour for a bucket of ice.

We ate outside on the first night as the weather was very good, but they overcooked both steaks (medium should be pink) and we didn't feel the food quality matched the price - €14 for strawberries and cream!

We ate out the next night at a recommendation of the concierge who also made the reservation at Holbein's - its was very good.

I went to the gym on the last day which was very well equipped for a small hotel.

Liked : Design, Feel, Outdoor dining, Gym, great breakfast selcetion and helpful concierge
Dislikes : King bed being 2 singles with a noticeable join, average food and expensive wi-fi

1  Thank Wg284

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
I understand that you are not happy with the two King Size mattresses, therefore we offer a special bed connection option to our guests, please let us know on your next stay and our housekeeping team will pre pare this for you in advance.
Regarding the WIFI charge I am happy to tell you that we offer all our guests a free internet connection if they book over the Rocco Forte webside directly. We continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us, it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel's contemporary design is quite nice, but the property comes across as anonymous and cool. This is not helped by the coolness-bordering-on-arrogance of many of the staff. Other disappointments included: noisy reception for a mid market car company which could be clearly heard in my room; a choice of 2 german language newspapers ar breakfast; low quality and expensive wifi; difficulty of getting a taxi; very warm room despite a/c.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank David011158

Dear guest,
thank you very much for choosing the Villa Kennedy during your stay at Frankfurt am Main and I do very much appreciate the time that you have taken to share your experience and feedback with us.
I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express our sincere apologies for that. You are absolutely right that this is not a 5 star service you wish to experience. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments within our management team and that we are working hard on the mentioned areas we failed on this occasion.
It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again at the Villa Kennedy. Please feel free to contact me at any time to assist with any further bookings. I would be very happy to look after you in future.

Best regards