Villa Kennedy
  • Pool
US$142
US$103
  • Room Service
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$115
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,472 results
All reviewsrocco fortejfk barinner courtyardbeautiful propertyluxury hotelexcellent hotelminutes from the airportspa arearooms are largehotel restaurantcity centrestandard roombreakfast buffetbusiness tripchristmas marketbusiness hotelfrankfurt airport
Reviewed 18 July 2008

We spent 6 nights here in June 2008 and all of us (two kids aged 18 and 8 plus parents in separate room)had nothing but great things to say about the Villa Kennedy. Since we were here to spend quality time with friends and family in Frankfurt and Taunus we only experienced a few of the amenities this wonderful hotel has to offer. The breakfast buffet and dining was just wonderful. We had relaxed drinks in the courtyard with really great service. Overall, I've never experienced better service in any german luxury hotel, not even our favorite Mandarin Oriental in Munich! My friend had a massage at the Spa and kept raving about the incredible service. When we had difficulty turning on the A/C the front desk explained how the system worked in detail even though it was 11.30pm!! The only weird experience was the parking situation. After one day of questions about the parking garage we decided to do "valet parking" every time and that worked like a charm. Some wonderful waiter at breakfast remembered our little son's name after he tried to order in german but wasn't very successful. We will be back next summer and this time for a longer stay,thank you for making our time in Frankfurt a lovely experience!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank roccofortefan
Reviewed 15 July 2008

The Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy was an amazing hotel with wonderful service and great staff. This hotel was refreshing after a long flight from Nice to Frankfurt, for it is modern, cleverly designed, and very clean. Our room was incredible, for it was quiet, spacious, and very well designed.

The spa was very clean and nice, with one of the best pools I've ever been in. Tip: look for buttons on the side of the pool to turn on surprise whirlpools!

The restaurant at the Villa Kennedy was also very pleasant with great food and service to match.

For me, this was one of the best hotels on my entire trip; unfortunately our stay was only for one night. Frankfurt is not a place that I'd ever really want to go back to, but I would go just to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank SarahandSuch
Reviewed 26 June 2008

Upon arrival in Frankfurt, things were looking grey. When I pulled up to Villa Kennedy, however, things looked beautiful! The hotel, from the inside out, is gorgeous!

From the moment I checked in, to the moment I check out, the hotel staff was very eager to please! I tried my hand at German and they quickly and happily spoke to me in English. They were also great at recommending local restaurants with traditional fare.

My room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. My only complaint would be that the sheets were extremely stiff and a bit uncomfortable.

This was the first Rocco Forte hotel I stayed at and have returned to others very happily!

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank SoundCapture
Reviewed 22 June 2008

For years trips to Frankfurt meant mediocre hotels that were fine by German standards but if compared on an international scale were drab, boring, and an encouragement to get somewhere else in Europe as quickly as possible. Villa Kennedy has changed all of that. This was the first Forte Hotel I stayed with in Europe and I can say after trying four other of their properties all are (so far) seriously on to something. But back to Villa Kennedy. Thoughtful but efficient service, very comfortable rooms, exceptional restaurant with a lovely courtyard during the warm months, great location, and a wonderful tally of amenities easily place this hotel as THE place to stay in Frankfurt. While the low dollar has made it pricier than one might hope for it is well worth the splurge. Try for the rooms with balcony and terrace that are on the first floor...very nice and airy. In the winter months I prefer the "attic" rooms on the top floor for warmth and coziness. Do try the restaurant. Don't try a left turn into the hotel from the Kennedy Alle...the police do not appreciate it!

• Stayed: April 2008
2  Thank eyechip
Reviewed 9 May 2008

Back to the Villa Kennedy again, another business trip with the whole team as we were attending an exhibition at the Messe Frankfurt. Really well located for the Messe. Don't know Franfurt too well but seems pretty well located for everything including the airport. Staff so friendly - couldn't fault them, have also stayed at Rocco Forte's Hotel De Rome Berlin - staff excellent there too. Sir Rocco knows how to train them. Food is very good albeit expensive as are drinks but bar area really nice and live music both evenings we were there. Rooms are spacious as are the bathrooms, high standard quite modern but not cheap and cheerful. Nice touches on arrival, homemade chocolates, welcome note etc. Definitely glad to be back, I think it's the best in Frankfurt.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business