US$115
US$272
US$185
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

1,497 results
All reviewsrocco fortejfk barbeautiful propertyluxury hotelexcellent hotelminutes from the airporthotel restaurantcity centrebreakfast buffetbusiness tripbusiness hotelfrankfurt airportspaconciergegustotimogermany
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a number of times. This is a great hotel for business. Luxury without being over stated and a great location. Service is good and staff are excellent. I throughly recommend. Only one downside is I stayed 4 times in rooms over looking the courtyard which is light and the blinds don't totally cover the windows. However it is dark just not blackout curtain dark.

Stayed: March 2017
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Guest,

What an outstanding compliment. Thank you so much for sharing your impressions with me.

We are very happy that you enjoyed an excellent stay with us and look very much forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again. I have forwarded your valuable comment regarding the curtains to the responsible housekeeping department. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights with my brother and my sister. The room is nice and the bathroom is including a bath and a shower. The spa area is nice but there is no mixte sauna which is a bit frustrating when you are with either your sister or friend.
The concierge and staff in general are very friendly and useful with a appreciated smile!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It has been an amazing pleasure to read your comment. Thank you so much for taking the time.

I have certainly shared your review with my team, which is also very proud to have made your stay a perfect one. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

It's an outstanding hotel part of the Rocco Forte luxury chain. It is 6 plus stars. The rooms are amazing, it has a great spa, the Gusto restaurante and the JFK Bar are wonderful too. The service and the way people go out of their way to please you is what it stand outs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay in the Villa Kennedy.

We are very delighted to learn that you enjoyed a very pleasant stay with us and look very much forward to welcome you back in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Our total exercise at Villa Kennedy was memorable - staff were excellent and great customer service. The food was superb. Enjoyed the spa exercise. Loved the indoor garden area. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Valued Traveler,

I have certainly shared your comments with my team which is very proud to have made your stay relaxing and comfortable. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My favourite hotel in mainland Europe. Beautiful spa and pool, elegant rooms and excellent food. But I feel the staff are what really make Villa Kennedy so special. Super friendly, efficient , nothing is a problem. Any time night or day. Just the best.

Buffet breakfast not to be missed. Beautiful plaza in the centre of the hotel for food and coffees ( On a sunny day it's just perfect).

River walks only five minutes away. Taking you downtown over the many bridges.

Recently stayed on business for four nights having visited it earlier in the year it was a pleasure to come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions. It has been a pleasure to read that you felt all your expectations met during your stay with us. Thank you also for your great words regarding the staff at Villa Kennedy.

I have happily shared your comments with my team which is very proud to have made your stay relaxing and comfortable. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again soon.