Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper
Ranked #6 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Sydney, Australia
“Adina”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

What a great hotel, spacious rooms, fantastic location and the rooms had a kitchette and laundry. I will look for Adina in the future. Is is a 5 minute walk to the main railway station for Frankfurt wjhere yyou can go anywhere including the airport.
Grab an evening walk along the Main River, something special.

Room Tip: Views of the river are excellent.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WayandBev
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Dear WayandBev,

The team at the ADINA Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper Hotel are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our ADINA Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper in the near future.

Georgios Ganitis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aspen, Colorado
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My boyfriend and I found the Adina Hotel on Expedia - it had very positive reviews and our experience there lived up to the raves. The hotel is boutique chique, great decor, spacious rooms, awesome location (walking distance to everything). A super value for the price. The staff was friendly. They even have a parking garage if you happen to have a car. This was great since driving in Frankfurt seemed a little overwhelming! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sami W
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Dear Sami W,

Twin Waters
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We arrived early morning 23 May so had booked the night of 22 May to have apartment on arrival. The reception staff had our reservation in hand and quickly handed us our room key to apt on the 9th floor. We found the hotel to be spotless and in a very handy position to the CBD, about a 10 minute walk. The apt was fully equiped, beautiful bathroom with bath and shower, plenty of light. Linen was lovely soft and white, TV in lounge area and also in bedroom. Plenty of wardrobe space and wooden coat hangers. The bedding was sooo comfortable with super soft and light dunars. All staff were efficient and friendly and the breakfasts were something to die for. We would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again and certainly recommend it as the place to stay to any visitor to Frankfurt.
Ann & Greg Croan

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Greg C
G G, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
Dear Greg C,

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 August 2012

A good hotel in the heart of Frankfurt city, the staff was nice enough to give us a room on the 16th floor with a lovely view of the Frankfurt skyline! However, we had explicitly asked for an early check-in since we were arriving early from India but they weren't able to do that and did not seem too keen to arrange it either. Since we wanted to leave for Heidelberg we had to use the spa area for a shower! Reception service was unavailable by telephone and wi-fi wasn't free even in the lobby area! We only stayed here a night and might consider it again but only for the location, the view and room which comes with a little sitting area - kitchenette and little balcony.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank NupurSaraf
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
Dear NupurSaraf,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. In relation to the points you have raised I have addressed your concerns with our team from the front office, to improve our overall guest experience. As we are happy to say that our hotel is quite well booked, it is very difficult for us to guarantee an early check-in.

I would like to thank you providing this feedback and if you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Kind regards

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 August 2012

The apartments are very well set out comfortable and spacious. I liked the rooms and the way they were set out. I made full use of the washing machine and tumble dryer in the apartments, for which I paid just 90 cents, this is fantastic.
The apartments are a little way from any shops to get bread and milk, we arrived late on Friday night, and there really wasn’t anywhere to get groceries locally, but if you know this you can make sure you take these with you. Unfortunately because of the late arrival, it was difficult to find a local restaurant and ended up eating in the restaurant...not a good choice, we waited an hour for one course, this was coldish at arrival, and expensive, needless to say, one course was enough! A minor point. Don’t be fooled by the allocation of a balcony. This is only a place for one person to stand on, generally, by the look of it to smoke!
However once you know your way around, you find it is just a short walk into town from the apartments along the river bank; you do not need to use the trains at all.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sumort
Dear sumort,

London
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The location of this hotel is very good- it is a 10 minute walk from the Hauptbahnhof (further 10 minutes by train to the airport) and 5-10 minute walk to other popular attactions so I feel I chose well in terms of the location. The flat (apartment) was fairly large. I was looking forward to the balcony but the size was rather pathetic. One sunny day I squatted there but it was far from comfortable for an average sized person! When I looked below I could see lovely large looking balconies with chairs so I assume they come with the 2 bedroom flats.

The facilities were modern including two decent tvs, i-pod stereo, a comfortable sofa, pillows and bed.There were a few basic things that I think dragged my stay down a little bit. There were stains on the wall of the bathroom which I tended to stare at in disgust- so it needed a re-paint. Coffee and tea were not refilled- so I had to look for the cleaner who said it was the mini-bar person's responsibility but the cleaner found me some-this felt like a hassle. Furthermore, two day old towels which we wanted replacing and therefore placed in the shower were hung up again?!! I'm all for helping the environment but we wanted a fresh towels and this was obvious!!! Every hotel I have ever stayed in has a policy where by you get a fresh towel if you place it in the shower and I have stayed in many hotels Worldwide.
Also you have to pay for wifi (which we didn't) or use the one computer in reception for free. I guess it's good they had a free computer to use only this meant that guests irritated one another when spending more than five minutes online.
I don't regret staying at this hotel but to me it felt more like I had just moved into a flat and the landlord passed me my key. I found there to be no pretentious airs and graces that you usually get in a 5 star hotel but isn't that one of the beautiful things about a 5 star hotel?- when you can forget your troubles and pretend that you are worthy when staff bend over backwards to help you? But you could also say that the relaxied vibe is a positive quality to commend th Adina on.

If you want a home away from home (which is easy to get to) where you can cook your own food, wash your clothes, relax on the sofa or bed after a day of sight seeing then this would be a good hotel to choose.

Room Tip: I heard I would have been better off with a room on a higher level... Get a cocktail in the downsta...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LizWhitcher
G G, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, 10 August 2012
Dear LizWhitcher,

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. In relation to the points you have raised I have addressed your concerns with our team from Housekeeping, to improve our overall guest experience.

Kind regards

Nicosia
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I have spent 3 nights at Adina Hotel. Everything was fine without any problem. Hotel has a perfect location just at the city centre. By a 5 min. walk you can reach the business centre and shopping area. Staff was lovely and helpful also. Room amenties were adequate.
Adina Hotel will be my new adress at Frankfurt..

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business