Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper
US$159
US$235
US$91
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$328
US$314
Hotwire.com
1,840 results
All reviewswasher and dryersmall kitchenfull kitchenwilly brandt platzseparate bedroomliving areamain riverhigh floorwithin walking distancehome away from homelonger staytrain stationexcellent hotellocation is greatfree wifirooms are spaciouscity centre
Reviewed 21 December 2013

When you stay in Adina apartments. I booked this because we wanted somewhere close to the centre that had it's own car parking and it wasn't any more expensive to book than a normal hotel. To be honest I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. It's a boutique hotel but instead of just a bed you get a well kited out apartment.

We had a one bed studio apartment for 2 nights. It was perfect. The bed was very comfortable, perfect for a good night's sleep. There was a television and sofa with beautiful cushions on it, and a footstool too. Perfect for sitting and reading, or enjoying a late night drink, or even watching television I guess.

There was a table and two chairs and a well equipped kitchen - fridge, microwave oven, two ring hob, dishwasher. There was plenty of choice in mugs/plates/glasses. Saucepans were provided, toaster, sharp knives - everything you needed for simple catering.

Location is a short walk from the centre of Frankfurt and genuinely only 15 minutes from the airport.

The hotel also has a bar and restaurant so you can make use of those - I thought the prices were quite high. The cost of parking was also quite high. What I don't know is how the food and parking prices compared to other hotels in Frankfurt, it could just be that Frankfurt is expensive to stay in.

I'd have no hesitation in using it again, and would definitely book Adina in other cities too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pixiewitches
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Pixiewitches, thank you for taking the time to share your detailed summary of your recent stay with us. The team and I are pleasant you enjoyed your time here and that we could convince you on every level. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it helps us to meet and exceed our guest´s experience. We look forward to welcome you again at the Adina Apartement Hotel Frankfurt in the near future. Kind regards, Carolin Boettcher & team

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I frequently join my husband on his business trips!
I love the homie feeling of the Adina! I use the fitness room and pool. The rooms with a river view are stunning!
Last time my husband stayed he left his scarf that I had bought him in Paris! When he went back the next week they had kept it for him!
I was impressed with their honesty and it made me so happy that his scarf was returned!!

• Stayed: November 2013
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear Kruiderink, wow what a write up!
The team and I are thrilled that you had such an amazing time and that we could assist in recovering your husbands scarf! It is always a pleasure for us to receive positive reviews, it is a great motivation to us all. We hope to welcome you back in the new year. Have a wonderful holiday season, Carolin Boettcher & team

Reviewed 20 December 2013

As others have said it is a 10 minute walk to the main station and 5 to 10 minutes to the main shopping district and the Christmas market. The staff are excellent, in particular the man who checked our family in to 2 x 1 bedroom suites late at night on 17 December was kind and had kept 2 adjoining apartments even though they were heavily booked. The apartments are very well equipped and clean. The washer and the dryer are easy to use. The only downside is the wifi, you have to pay, it is hard to keep track of the codes to get back on and it is very, very slow. The wifi is the only drawback otherwise it is highly recommended especially for families.

Room Tip: Top floors facing the river Main have a great view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear WayfarersAll, thank you for your recent stay with us and that you have provided such details information for future travellers. With regards to the Internet, we provide 30 minutes for free as well as a terminal in the lobby. The Wireless connection is not for free yet, however I am certain that will come in the future. I hope we will be able to welcome you back very soon. Best Regards, Carolin Boettcher & team

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here as a couple visiting the Christmas market. We found the hotel to be great value. It is no more than a 10 minute walk from the main train station, and only a 5 minute walk from the Dom Romer.

The room was spacious and clean and the kitchenette area was an added bonus.

The pool and sauna facilities were good, if I was really picky I would say a jacuzzi would be a nice addition.

We would definitely use this hotel again and will probably try one in a different city as well.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear njsaunders27, thank you for your great review.
I am delighted to read that we convinced you on all levels and that you enjoyed your stay here with us. It is great that you have become an AdinaFan and that you will try us out in other locations.
Thank you for taking time to share your lovely feedback and we hope to be your host again. Best Regards, Carolin Boettcher & team

Reviewed 15 December 2013

If you want to be flexible with your cooking and food preparation, this is your place to be. The rooms have an excellent standard, in the kitchenette you will find all you need. They even go shopping for you, if you give them a shopping list!
But the best is still the location: you are just opposite the Schauspielhaus, next to the river Main for a good morning jog or a walk and a 10 min walk away to town and the shopping street 'Zeil'.
On the ground floor the Aldina has a restaurant for breakfast or dinner, but there are many other options close to town.
To the airport you can go by taxi in 20 min and to the station you may walk in 10 minutes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear RSF15, what a lovely summary.
Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince at the Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper with future Travellers and I am delighted that you had a great stay.
We hope to be able to welcome you back in the new year. Thank you again and best regards from Frankfurt, Carolin Boettcher & team