“Excellent customer service”

Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper
Ranked #6 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have never stayed at this hotel or brand before. I booked it on booking,com and was a little nervous. Everything was set up perfect. I changed rooms a few times and I started in a single room and moved to a 2 bedroom unit on the weekend when I had my son and friend come to town to visit. The staff were so accommodating. They never seemed bothered by my requests. The response was quick, the rooms ready early. They allowed me to wait to move between room until the other was ready and helped me move my stuff. They came with ice right away when I asked. They always responded with "of course" when I needed something. They were so kind to my teenage son when he arrived and showed him to my room. They called for cabs for me right away, helped with directions, made great suggestions of things to do and see. The washer and dryer in the room was so nice for someone traveling light and a longer trip. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious for a European hotel. Food service was very good, It was a little limited on the menu but everything was quick and delicious. I don't usually write reviews but I was so impressed with this place that I felt it was necessary to recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I loved the 2 bedroom units for more space and privacy if you have multiple in your group.
1  Thank olsonlaura50
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Olsonlaur,

Thank you very much for your excellent review on Tripadvisor. We love to read such grat feedback like the one you have provided us with.

We love to read that we provided you with the "home away from home" feeling in our 2 bedroom apartment and that your found the service our team provided you with to be accommodating and always available. We are happy to see that you found our food to be delicious as well.

I have already shared your review with the entire team which was very happy to hear about it.

We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt, Neue Oper on you next visit to Frankfurt.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

For the €125 we paid for two double rooms, I was very pleased with the rooms. If you have travelled much in Germany, you know that there are a lot of hotels done in the 90's that haven't seen much investment since. This isn't one of those. Its stylish enough. Rooms nice. Beds good and if you get a high room looking over the city, its quiet too. Location is in a business area and the closest restaurants are all a bit of a walk. Other than that, good solid accommodation.

2  Thank Andrew M
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Andrew M
Thank you very much for the time you have taken to provide us with your positive feedback.
The team at the Adina Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper is delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Flaws:
1. you pay for internet and then don't get online.
2. bikes can be rented, but not if the computer is down (which is very VERY often)
3. the toilet in the room can not be flushes when the toilet cover seat is up.
4. too hot!
5. the parking exit is really all wrong.
6. the bar closes at 11:00

4. great view
5. nice staff
6. good value
7. Clean

In fact, our experience was not "Average" nor was it "very good". Talk to Tripadvisor about this! So all together, if you need to stay for a longer period in Frankfurt, this is a great option.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the highest levels

Dear VoyageurEurope
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay. It is very much appreciated as it helps usto meet and exceed our guest´s expectations.
Within the next two weeks we will install new computers which will increase the speed of datatransfers.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again on your next stay in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I booked this apartment at around EUR 150 for a one bedroom suite per night. After this stay, I may conclude that it is very reasonable as the suite is spacious with a good view. Moreover, the apartment is close to metro and is quite close to many tourist spots.
I will choose to stay here again next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear galoisE

Thank you very much for the time you have taken ot provide us with your positive feedback.
The team at the Adina Apartment Hotel is delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, especially the location and the comfort of our spacious one bed room apartments.
We look forward to welcome you again on your next stay in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was the first stop on our trip and having a one bedroom apartment was really nice. The kitchenette was well equipped, but we didn't actually use it much. It even had a dishwasher! If you were staying for a longer visit (we had 2 nights) it would be a real asset. The "balcony" is TINY but you can step out and look around. The bathroom was huge - and having a washer and dryer was a plus we hadn't counted on. Only downside was the temperature. Possibly our American version of air conditioning isn't the European view - but we couldn't cool it off enough. Finally opening all the windows at night worked. The location is super - near the river, near lots of restaurants in easy walking distance. The staff was helpful and efficient. Breakfast was expensive but good. This is the first Adina we've stayed in - but I would definitely use them again in another city where they have properties.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor - we were on 5 and could tell the higher floors had better views.
2  Thank Patay1
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Patay1
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with such a good feedback. The team at the Adina Apartment Hotel is delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you again in Frankfurt or one of our sisterhotels in Europe and Australia in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very happy with this hotel. We had a slight problem checking in as we had specifically requested a certain room and initially we were not going to get it but the matter was soon and very professional sorted. We got the room we wanted which was perfect, fantastic views from living room and bedroom. Apartment room was very spacious and comfortable, living area, small kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Ten minute walk to station and close to river. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again. I am deducting one mark as they have no free wifi, all hotels should provide free wifi by now and especially such a modern and well equipment hotel like Adina.

Room Tip: Room 1505 is a corner room and has excellent views of the river from the living room and the city fr...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
AngelaBarth, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Jmdc1982,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt, Neue Oper.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and that you enjoyed the room with the amazing views of Frankfurt and that you found our team to be helpful and professional even when there was a little hick up on your check in.

We have also noted your comment about internet. We will pass it onto relevant department for review.

I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The BAD about this hotel is having TO PAY FOR THE INTERNET, I think this is something that doesn't make sense, it is a part of actual living... This is something completly unbelievable in a modern hotel like this. And I liked all the rest, particularly the hotel decoration, modern and soft; the appartment big enought, and confortable; the breakfast very good and served in a great room; the kidness of the staff.

Dear Mim62,

We would like to thank you for your time and feedback provided about your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you found our rooms to be large and comfortable and that you liked our decoration. Further I am happy to read that you found our team to be kind and that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast.

Thank you for the comment about the Internet. Charging Wi-fi is not unusual in Germany and a chain-wide decision, but I will make sure that our senior management is aware of your concerns.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in Frankfurt.

Warm regards,