“Amazing staff, food, and atmosphere.”
Review of Casa Isoletta

Casa Isoletta
Ranked #183 of 2,563 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sachsenhausen-Süd
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Not only was the food amazing, but the staff was as well! They made me fell so welcomed and every time I ate there I had the best time. My family and I ate there 3 times in the week we were in Frankfurt. I enjoyed the atmosphere, the staff, and the food. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong. I can't wait to go back and see everyone and eat the AMAZING food again.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Family friendly, and great tasting Italian with huge terrace, definitely worth a visit if you are looking for a real Italian flair! And don't forget to try their pasta with truffle and parmesan, or any of the meat dishes, or their mouth watering desserts..

1  Thank merry197508
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The staff are typical Italian, chatting with everyone and even singing while they serve you. The anti pasta entrants are fine and good presented, but the second dish normally fish or meat is medium to good quality.
Recommended for a group of people.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Was in Frankfurt with work and we walked up from the Holiday Inn and stumbled across this place. Wonderful welcome, very attentive staff and quite liked having the bread and salad immediately delivered to the table. On the slightly expensive side for an Italian restaurant in Germany but my grilled fish was beautifully cooked and so was the chocolate fondant for dessert.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Casa Isoletta holds a very special spot in my heart, I have enjoyed several wonderful meals here. Having lived in Sachsenhausen for two years we would come here almost weekly for a great meal. I travel to Frankfurt frequently for work and I'm sure to take my fellow travelers here. My absolute favorite item on the menu is the Tagliatelle Pasta with truffles and Parmesan. They typically make this dish tableside. Out comes this humongous wheel of Parmesan cheese which has been hollowed out. They place the very hot noodles in the center of the Parmesan wheel and begin shaving off cheese so that you end up with these noodles that are covered in Parmesan. Once they place the noodles on the plate they shave some black truffles over it. I can't tell you how amazing this tastes. I believe they have English menus here too. Just in case to order this in German ask for Tagliolini mit Truffel und Parmesan Kase.

When the weather is nice they have a lovely garden that you can dine in. There is a bus stop close by that will take you to Alt Sachsenhausen if you want to do a pub crawl later.