“So Quiet !”

Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
Ranked #23 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 25 September 2013

It is hard to describe, but at the on of the biggest airport in the world is one of the most quiet hotels I have ever seen. The hole new "ship" building in Frankfurt is a center of administration, restaurants and two hotels at the end. HIlton and Hilton Garden right next to each other. From the first site is obvious, that Hilton is far more luxurious than Garden with separate entrance. The area, and lobby are incredibly quiet and calm. All glass and steel, great elevators, nice reception and quiet small rooms, with soundproof windows altough they cannot be opened. Perfect for overnight stay between two flights, you will really refresh yourself. We were here at the motoshow in downtown, no problem at all. By car it is 10 minutes to city centre,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kaka3
N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Kaka3,
Thank you for this amazing and astonishing feedback about our hotel. Did you know that this actually was the first time that Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn celebrated the opening of 2 properties at the same location in Europe? The reactions from our guests are very positive and we are all happy to finally be here for you.
We hope to welcome you back to Frankfurt soon.
Best regards,
N.Syed

Write a ReviewReviews (2,730)

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Thank you to the entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn this week, especially Timo, Nadia & Nadine! You all went above and beyond in welcoming me and helping me get to the consulate after my bag was stolen that morning. I arrived in a panic as everything important was gone - passport, wallet, credit cards, cash, jewelry, computer, phone and camera. You were a calm to the storm I was navigating and I appreciate everything you did for me! You put me in a beautiful room and surprised me with some goodies that helped me end the day on a brighter note. Your service was superior and it was greatly appreciated! Thank goodness for all of you as I felt that I was "home". Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will be back next year! I do hope your management knows how very much you are appreciated by this seasoned traveler! Danke shun!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Pam C

Dear Pam C,
We are so happy it all worked out for you in the end.
With such a stressful situation no one ever should be in, it was our implicitness to help in every way possible.
Thank you for this lovely comments and sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor.
We are very much looking forward to your future visit and until then all the best to you from the entire Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport Team including Nadine and Timo of course. 
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Efficient checkin and checkout. Incredibly clean rooms. Small rooms with smaller bathrooms. Above the long-distance trains and next to the airport in Terminal 1. If you are going to Terminal 2, cross to the airport using the pedestrian overpass. Then go down to the concourse and head for the far left corner. Areas C and D. Take the train. A and B are in Terminal 1. Signage is terrible.

This hotel seems to be the best option for the airport. Plenty of snack bars and a supermarket nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Hippodribble

Dear Hippodribble,
Thank you for posting your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport here on TripAdvisor.
Thank you for recognising our fantastic location at Frankfurt Airport, the high speed international train station and we are even in the middle of 2 major german motorways.
The best of it all is that once you arrive at the Hotel and check in to one of our lovely rooms, silence is the key feature.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
With best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stayed one night 20 September 2013

On this visit I had a double room as my wife accompanied me.
Room 9229 was more spacious than the single room from my first visit.
This visit everything was up to my Hilton Garden Inn expectations.
Clean, quit, and comfortable firm bed.

As a Hilton Honors member, this is my hotel of choice when staying overnight at FRA.

1  Thank LostLen
N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear LostLen,
thank you very much for giving us a second chance. Making us your hotel of choice means a lot to us, especially with you being an experienced traveller and a loyal Hilton guest.
Hopefully we will have many more opportunities to welcome you back in the future!
With kind regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Hilton Garden inn is convenient to the airport and train station. Rooms are quiet and there's a laundry which is a great benefit when traveling on longer business trips. Be specific with Room service order for basic things like wanting salt and pepper though!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank X4020SAsusand
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Extremely good hotel, clean, and inside the airport. We stayed here for 2 days in August 2013. Staff is friendly. Wi-fi is free. We also stayed in adjacent Hilton inside the airport in Sept. 2013. Hilton costed us almost double as compared to Hilton Garden Inn. The difference being is that Hilton had bigger rooms compared to Hilton Garden Inn. However, Hilton does not have free wi-fi where Hilton Garden Inn had free wi-fi. So as per value for money I would prefer Hilton Garden Inn. As in majority of Hilton Hotels, Coffee maker inside the room. We didn't take the room with breakfast, and so we had breakfast from adjacent restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel because I have to go into the city for business the next morning, and all hotels in the centre of Frankfurt were ridiculously overpriced because of the massive motor show the city was hosting. It was great - easy to get into the centre of Frankfurt the next morning (only 20 minutes), great clean rooms, and the bathrooms were clean and modern. And the hotel has a couple of restaurants around it in the terminal is you don't want to order room service or eat at the hotel's restaurant. Also, I should mention, that despite this being an airport hotel attached to one of the world's busiest airports, it was quiet! I could not hear any planes at all!

Dear Jana P,
I am very happy to read your feedback. It’s great to see that we exceeded your expectations of an airport hotel.
Given our close location to the city centre we are looking forward to you staying with us in the future as well. Aside from the exhibitions our rates are even better and we also have great early booker packages.
We would be happy to be your host again soon.
Best regards,