2,948 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportlong distance trainsfollow the signssame buildingnext morningmorning flightan overnight stayrental carlong flightconvenient locationbetween flightsfitness centereasy accessrooms are smallrailway stationyour luggageperfect hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2014

"It's against German law to give you bed sheets for your kids bed Sir"... This is what the nice young man at reception said to me after I inquired into getting bedding for my 3 year olds bed...
My Daughter had to make do with towels and pillows from our bed because the hotel refused to give us bedding...

Great hotel for a single traveler but forget it for a family. The room you get is the same size as the room you get as a single traveler but you will pay 60 Euros more "Because of breakfast Sir"...

"I've spoken to the manager and he says he will give you a larger room if you pay an additional 150 Euros for the night".... This was another highlight of my discussion with the young man in reception.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jamingeels
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Having had to make last minute changes to our travel plans we reserved a night at the FRA Hilton Garden Inn. We arrived late in the evening and found that the reception was not at all interested in helping recover my Hilton Honours number. When we got to the room, we learned that the free WiFi network was very weak and extremely unstable. In the morning, we realized that we didn't have our shavers because two bags had been lost and the airline neglected to offer an overnight kit. I phoned the reception and learned that some were available but when she asked our room number I was told I could come down to the shop in the lobby to buy one. A pretty insulting response, considering the insignificant percentage a couple of disposable razors would represent in the very pricey rooms. Would I return? Only if I had no other choice. Would I recommend this hotel. Definitely not.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Garnet C
N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Jetsetyyz,
thank you very much for taking the time to submit your feedback here on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to learn that we were not able to meet your needs completely during your stay with us.
Please rest assured that we addressed your comment.
If there is a problem with the Wi-Fi connection our team is always happy to help and provide more support via the technical support line from our internet provider. When we are informed about an issue during your stay rest assured we will do all we can to solve it.
As the brand Hilton Garden Inn is a focused service brand, the amenities and facilities differ from a classical full service hotel. One example is that we do not offer a regular mini bar in our rooms. Instead we provide our guests with a practical fridge that can be filled following your preferences with snacks and beverages from our Pavilion Pantry. The amenities in the room as shampoo, shower gel and body lotion are provided. Shaving kits and other items can be purchased in our Pavilion Pantry as well.
This well stocked minimart is located next to the front desk and offers a wide range of products.
I am very sorry to learn that you had the impression of our response being insulting – I can assure you this was absolutely not our intention.
We do hope that you will still give us a second chance and will be staying with us in the future again and therefor allow us to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport.
Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

When I fly out of the Frankfurt Airport I try and always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. Great service and food. So convenient and globally cost competitive. So very convenient. A very good view to watch the planes come and go.
I would recommend you and your family staying here.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear R R,
I would like to thank you for your great feedback about your stay.
Happily I passed on your comments about the staff to the entire team.
It will be our pleasure having you stay with us again in the near future!
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Imagine my surprise, when I removed the pillow stack before jumping into bed. The headrest was FILTHY. Years of sweaty bodies have left an imprint on the leather headrest and have now attracted dust and linen particles. GROSS. For what I spent per night, I expected better hygienic conditions.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel over the Hilton Frankfurt Hotel. The other hotel has so much more space to move about. This Garden Inn put a modern chair right next to your bed. As a result, there was room when getting out of the bed unless you scooted down toward the feet area. It's really odd how they crammed the furniture - it's to the point that the chair's armrest is touching the bed.

I can say that it's extremely quiet - sound-proofed which makes for a quiet sleep. Unlike most German hotels, the air conditioning in this one was strong - a good think during 90 degree F July weather.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Nancy R

Dear Nancy R,
The sound insulation in our rooms is one of a kind. I am very happy to learn that you felt the same way.
Regarding the bed I am very sorry to read and can assure you that we do take your feedback most seriously and act immediately.
Our rooms are not comparable to a resort hotel when it comes to the size, but we want to make sure that our guest have all they need for an overnight stay.
So whenever you have a layover in Frankfurt and want to catch an early flight our hotel will be ready and we will be happy to welcome you back here.
With best regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very convenient to stay when transiting Frankfurt and continuing on by plane or rail. On arrival go up to the next level and just follow the signs to HIlton and Sheraton hotel.
Quiet, small, clean rooms.
Starbucks and similar downstairs for breakfast if u do not want to have on the hotel.
EFficient check in and check out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fmc208

Dear fmc208,
Thank you for your nice comments and for taking the time to submit them here on TripAdvisor.
I am very happy to learn that we were able to meet your needs during the stay and I gladly shared your feedback with the team.
We are very much looking forward to welcome you back when passing through Frankfurt for flights or meetings.
Best regards,