“Excellent location, nice facility and top notch staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
Ranked #25 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed two nights here in July during a business trip. Really liked the hotel for the following reasons...
1. Great location - so convenient to be able to walk directly from the hotel to the airport gates in as little as 5 minutes
2. Very modern setup - rooms are clean, modern as are the exercise facility and lobbies - very modern structure is quite cool
3. Laundry room was a godsend - after traveling Europe for a few weeks, having a convenient place to wash and dry my laundry without having to pay exorbitant dry cleaning bill was a real win for me
4. Professional and highly engaged service staff and management - when I mentioned to a supervisor that the dryer in the laundry room was out of service, she immediately made a few calls and found a way to get my clothes dryer a folded by the housekeeping staff free of charge and in time of my checkout - I must say I rarely see that level of service in most hotels
5. Value - price I got was reasonable and quite the value when you consider what you'll save as compared to taking taxis to and from other offsite airport hotels

Would go back in a second and wouldn't hesitate to advise friends to stay there

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel is excellent for a transitional stay at the Frankfurt Airport. Rooms are clean, comfortable & quiet. Also has a good breakfast option. We were very pleased with our stay here. Short walking distance to terminals, restaurants, and train station.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've stayed in many airport hotels including the other one that used to be the only one at FRA. I wanted to try something new. I was not disappointed! As a matter of fact quite impressed! I was able to get an early check-in. The room was nice and quiet as I requested. Free wifi and a rooftop gym.
This is now my preferred airport hotel in FRA that's for sure! Thank you for the excellent stay.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel was upstairs from the rail station and within a nice new mall that provided easy connection to Terminals 1 and 2 of the Frankfurt airport. The Hilton Garden Inn was also next door to the Hilton that was also in the mall. The mall contained a REWA grocery store as well as a Starbucks and several other businesses. Breakfast at the hotel was very expensive (~20 Euros) so we ate breakfast at one of the mall bakeries. The hotel staff was very helpful and the rooms, while small, were very clean and comfortable. Security at the hotel was good. A room key card was required to access the floor by elevator.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Reviewed 29 July 2014

TBH I expect more for €156 bed only. Also I don't expect to have €100 extra reserved on my credit card when there was no food available, no restaurant when I arrived and no mini bar.

Also you will need to be ready to walk approx 1 mile from termnal 2. The signage is poor, very poor.

Back to Flemmings in the city next time.

1  Thank SteveGas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at this new Hilton Garden Inn for the first time on our way back from a conference in Germany and some vacation time. It was in the recently built section (two or three years ago?) of the airport called "The Squaire" (above the Frankfurt airport train station for ICE trains) We were a family of three (parents and an eleven year old) with a queen bed and a sofabed in an airconditioned room and while there wasn't much room to move around in the room we had everything we needed for a one night stay before our flight back to Canada the next day. There was a bath/shower but the bath is not designed for a leisurely soak. When I checked the Garden Inn had accommodations for three while the regular Hilton (also in the airport seemed to cater more to the executive crowd). The breakfast was included in our stay with a good variety of foods (always nice to see scrambled eggs without the bacon or ham already mixed in for vegeterian diets). Starbucks is in the same "mall" area as the hotel and there are some shops and eating areas and a supermarket called Rewe. The only thing we couldn't figure out was how to keep our phones and tablets on charge with the room lights turned off; there must have been a combination of switches we couldn't figure out. Would recommend this hotel for a short stay. If you don't like glass elevators like me, don't look down when you go up and down; my daughter on the other hand loved it!

Room Tip: Not sure if all the rooms are the same size but it might be worth asking for a larger room if your f...