US$104
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$174
Book now, pay at stay
US$320
  • Pool
2,866 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportlong distance trainsfollow the signssame buildingnext morningan early flightan overnight stayrental carconvenient locationlong layoverbetween flightsfitness centereasy accessrooms are smallrailway stationyour luggageperfect hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Location is very convenient even if you have to take a shuttle to terminal two the day after.Rooms are confortable but ,of course, not so big like the ones you generally can have in USA. Bath and room clean, friendly and helpful staff BUT breakfast is expensive ( 25€ ) and wifi in my room ( the last on the corridor at 6th floor )was not working at all. if you need a coffee Starbucks is only few steps away from hotel and in one minute walk you have bakery, paulaner beer shop,oriental restaurant .
If necessary I will use the hotel again, not for eating,not for wifi.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank graal1947
N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear graal1947,
I am glad that you liked your stay here in general, but of course we strive in wanting to make it better than what you mentioned.
We have had a serious check on the Wi-Fi and we are happy to inform you that internet works very well even in the corner rooms.
I am looking forward to your next reservation with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had chosen the hotel simply because we had a morning flight from the airport. Unfortunately, however, our terminal was quite far away from the terminal we had: if you were using terminal 2, I would recommend choosing a hotel further away and taking a taxi to the airport.
As said, the building in which the hotel was is new and one can only wonder how it is possible to have built it so that no noice whatsoever from air traffic can be heard.
We were a bit unfortunate to have problems with the wifi (they had a service line, but it took time to sort things out) - they had a system problem that day that caused also some queuing when checking in.
Even though we were two there was only one towel, bath rope etc. - we could of course have asked for a second set, but did not bother.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Rouh-is,
Thank you for your comment and giving us feedback here on TripAdvisor.
The noise insulation in this building is great – I can’t put it in another way. It is fantastic that you have the planes starting and landing right next to the hotel but you won’t hear the tiniest bit of noise.
Regarding the towels in the room I am sorry for that, of course there should have been a second set as you were travelling with 2 persons and I passed this on to the housekeeping department.
Please rest assured that if you ever need anything our reception is manned 24/7 and are more than happy to assist you with any requests in the future.
Rouh-is, we would be more than happy to have you staying with us in the future – maybe with a flight from terminal 1 we will have the opportunity to be your host again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The location was great, after getting from a delayed flight from Zurich, and flying to the US next morning. You don't have to step outside, must be great on nasty weather days. The room was very clean and comfortable, even with an extra bed for our daughter. Good wi-fi. There's sauna, steam room and exercise equipment available but I didn't have a chance to use it.
Having booked it many months in advance, we paid less than $100 so it was a great deal. They wanted over 170 euro/night from walk-in people, stuck in Frankfurt because of bad weather. At that rate, we wouldn't like it at all.
One thing: it can get very claustrophobic, there isn't anywhere to go when you step out of the terminal/hotel/parking garage complex, an obvious flip side of the location

Room Tip: Book early if you can
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear wind_n_water_01,
I am glad you liked the stay with us here at the airport.
The covered walkway between the hotel and the terminal is a convenient option in case of bad weather. Our prices vary as we work with daily rates, so if you plan a trip ahead I am more than happy to recommend checking online as we do offer great packages and deals. We hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I spent one night here - the hotel is a reasonable walk from Terminal 1 and if you have a baggage cart you need to return to the Lufthansa check in near the long distance train station. The Sheraton is closer if distance is a factor.
The check-in staff are pleasant but when I asked about how much an extra day rate would be, they just told me more that I paid for the night and did not give me any real details. I was given a room next to the automatic doors near the lift - the doors are very noisy and I knew this would be an issue. I went back down and they gave me another room that was right down the corridor away from the lifts and automatic door.
The rooms are very clean but compact - not much space at all. There is an iron and ironing board and safe in the wardrobe. The bed was comfortable. A/C was pretty good. The rooms are very well soundproofed from aircraft noise - you simply would not know that you were at an airport.
Wifi did not work in my room - I was too far away so I would go downstairs to use it in the lobby. Not ideal in this day and age for an hotel that advertises free wifi. I heard another guest complain about wifi in the morning.
There is a good gym in the Hilton next door which you can use. I did not eat in the restaurant - it was overpriced for breakfast especially if you just want a coffee and roll - the shops and cafes/bakeries in the station are a good option.
The hotel did store my bags for a few hours after I checked out - that was useful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Go55

Dear Go55,
I would like to thank you for the detailed feedback on your last stay.
Regarding the internet, I am very sorry to read you had problems. I am glad to inform that the internet has been tested and is available in all our rooms.
Most our guests are staying only for one overnight in our hotel and so we want to offer everything in the room that a traveler could need in between flights or meetings.
Go55, if your travels bring you back to Frankfurt, we will be more than happy to be your hosts again.
With best regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed here for a night having taken the train back from Brussels and flying out the next day. The hotel is <5 minutes from the ICE platforms and <15 minutes from the departure terminal.

The place itself looks really new - the rooms and the hotel in general are very neat and modern.

The breakfast spread was quite good. We also had dinner at the restaurant, which is a tad expensive but served decent food.

Overall, we really liked our stay and would recommend this to anyone using it as a transit stay.

TIP: not relevant to the hotel, but the airport has long term storage for baggage, which can take the stress out of lugging baggage around.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear kragca,
Thank you so much for this great review!
Reading the most recent comments on our hotel, including yours, shows me that we are on a good way to fulfil our goal – to be your choice here at the airport.
Our location is very convenient and also if you have to store luggage the option you mentioned at terminal 1 is a great place to store your belongings. There is also a storage in facility in terminal 2 in case your flight leaves there.
We do hope to welcome you back to Frankfurt Airport soon.