“A fun way to see the sights of Frankfurt..”
Review of Ebbelwei Express

Ebbelwei Express
Ranked #30 of 446 things to do in Frankfurt
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed the tram ride, complimentary pretzels and drink, the views of Frankfurt and surrounding area. Fun for adults and children alike.

1  Thank iamtullahlula
"specialties"
"euros"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 10 May 2014

In one hour you get to see some of the main attractions in Frankfurt. During your ride you can enjoy a bottle of applewein and pretzels, which is included in the fare. To be honest, I prefer the local beer but if you visit Frankfurt some applewein is a must. In short, good value and a fun way to see some attractions in Frankfurt.

8  Thank Forsstrom
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My friends recommend this attraction to me and I'm really pleased they did.
The Ebbelwei Express (applewine express) is a cool way to spend an hour and see some of the major sights of Frankfurt while enjoying their very own home industry brew, Applewine.

The tram trip takes about an hour and costs €8/person (which includes a 250/300ml bottle of applewine). More can be purchased at €3.50/bottle.
While the Applewine on the tram may not the very finest (so I've been told by locals), it is a great time out and can be a great start before hitting the real Applewine bars dotted about Frankfurt.

4  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had one day to spend in Frankfurt and chose this is my one tour as it sounds fantastic. I'm sure it is, but it would have to show up for me to know. I checked with the tourism office and they had already heard of this complaint but could not comment as it is part of the public transportation system. It is supposed to run on Sundays.

I am so disappointed as I would have chosen something else instead. If I was coming back I'd say no big deal but this was my one chance.

Major fail.