“recommended!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bahnhofsviertel
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had dinner here with a group of friends just yesterday...we've ordered cheese, veggies, fish and tortilla tapas and then we've re-ordered, not because the portions were small, just because the food was lovely and we were really enjoying the outside terrace. Lovely place, would recommend!

There are newer reviews for Bonamente Steakhouse

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Seated just inside overlooking the pavement (open area but away from the smokers outside).

German restaurants so not seem to have yet figured out that some people like to sit outside WITHOUT SMOKERS blowing unwanted fumes all over us while we eat! This one is no different, and so we were forced to sit inside.

Extensive menu with good selection, and very reasonably priced food and wine.

We chose the red snapper - cooked perfectly and served with vegetables and of course potatoes (nearly everything in Germany comes with potatoes it seems)

Good food in nice location near where we were staying.

Service - ok (not brilliant, but acceptable)

I would likely return, but this is not an unqualified recommendation as I have provided elsewhere.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The food was very good and very interesting and different. We had the Canary Islands potatoes, the figs and apricots wrapped in bacon and the tiny meatballs in red sauce. I had the most amazing white wine from Austria and my husband had a German dark beer. It is definitely worth a try. We loved it!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This restaurant was very close to the hotel, and due to the heavy rain, I chose it. Sadly, due to the aforementioned rain, I didn't use the outdoor seating on the main Kaiserstraße.

The menu was quite varied, and covered many different food genres (e.g Mexican, Tapas), not just steaks.

The food was very tasty, and was good value for a central restaurant. The service was efficient and friendly.

I'd go back if I'm in Frankfurt again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I walked in with a colleague on a Thu night. After they showed us the table, no one came to take our order for the next ten minutes or so. When one of them realized, they were pointing to us but not moving...

Finally they took our order. We ordered some wheat beer and fried sausage. Food was good. Price was ok. Service could be better.

When I see less than 4 stars on Tripadvisor, my expectation is lowered. But it was lower than what I expected. I consistently find it good only when TripAdvisor has 4+ rating. This place is no exception with less than 4 rating.