“a nice change from typical 'hotel' food”
Review of Restaurant Flavors

Restaurant Flavors
Ranked #84 of 2,562 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$35 - US$71
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: With its smart, international appearance, the Flavors at Frankfurt Airport offers fabulous food and an unusual ambience. Take your pick from the breakfast- and lunch buffet and the varied menu which offers fresh salads, exquisite starters, delicious main dishes and sweet desserts. The focal point is the open show kitchen where the chefs can be seen hard at work. A whole array of spices is used to create an unusual combination of mouth-watering flavours. The Flavors has a cosmopolitan feel thanks to its clear glass panels, ordered seating arrangement and impressive lighting design on the walls.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our family was thoroughly impressed by our dinner at Flavors. Our meals were not only delicious but our service was also friendly yet professional. The classic schnitzel was great, the "American" burger was delicious and the corn soup/chicken taco combination was very tasty. This is not your typical hotel fare and although it is somewhat pricey, it is well worth the extra euros in my opinion.
The breakfast buffet is equally impressive, from its home-made muesli to the custom omelets, well worth the extra few bucks.

Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Restaurant Flavors, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear purevanillaVictoria,

Thank you for writing a fantastic review and we'd also like to thank you for choosing to dine with us during your time at Frankfurt airport. We are extremely happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience at our Flavors.

We truly appreciate when guests take the time out of their day to leave a thoughtful review. We hope you realize how much it means, and know this kind gesture doesn't go unnoticed.

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our location, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I ate numerous meals at Flavors during our stay at the Sheraton Flughafen. I highly recommend the salad buffet, the Norwegian salmon, the lamb chops, the variety of beers (especially the Hefeweizen and the Loewenbraeu Dunkel), and the desserts. There's no need to go anywhere else to eat.

Dear CharlesGies,

Thank you very much for this excellent feedback. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed several meals at our Restaurant Flavors and will certainly share your impressions with our kitchen team. Your feedback inspires and motivates us to maintain the high level of service and quality we aim to provide.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Did not expect this service and food from an American Hotel that Sheraton is but what a surprise!
Have stayed here several times earlier and also have dined at Flavors Before but this time it was quite different! They have expanded the restaurant and made it more intimate and your are welcomed with nice Germany smiles and a rather big salad buffet! The meny was quite big and you had the choise of imported Beef and also seafood. We did decide to just have to main Courses my wife did choose a salad with grilled prawns and she did have 4 big prawns with lots of salad and avocado slices. I Went for the Veal Wienerschitzel as we are rather Close to Austria and I was not dissapointed. It was sure made of Veal which is not normal in Asia where I live and it make as big difference to eat breaded Veal or Pork! A trolley with Wine and alcohol was presented to us and from that I did choose a small bottle of Chianti and my wife had a excellent glass of local German White wine. It was sure nice to see all wines and nice Cognas and Grappas they had to offer from the trolley, very unusual!

Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Restaurant Flavors, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear JankanHH,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your menu, the choice of wines and the friendliness of our staff. You described your selected food so appetizingly that I am hungry now.

Your satisfaction is of course a team effort and I will gladly share your feedback with our restaurant team. I hope you will give us the pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The food was quality and authentic, service very good, and prices unreasonable. Portions were very small for the $. Served al a carte,so as to add to the pain, but the worst was seeing 9 Euro per bottle charge for natural water. I've been in Europe for three weeks and been served water in a bottle at every restaurant never over 3 Euro even at the best places. We unfortunatly drank 2 unknowingly leading to a 100 Euro dinner for 2 without so much as a glass of wine.

Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Restaurant Flavors, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Jthlampert,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your recent experiences at our Restaurant Flavors.

We are glad to hear that overall you enjoyed the food and service offered at our restaurant. Regarding the prices and food portioning, our Director of Food & Beverage has been informed and he will look into the matter. Thank you for letting us know your comments.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have stayed approximately 40 nights on the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport during recent months and have had the pleasure to enjoy breakfast in Flavors restaurant. Considering the Sheraton being one of the biggest hotels in Germany the Flavor's staff manages to give you a very cosy feeling even during busy hours at breakfast. The buffet itself is one of the best I have seen in business hotels and leaves nothing to be desired. The whole team is extremely friendly and efficient. I would always recommend this place.

Mr_Ralf_Stresing, General Manager at Restaurant Flavors, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear FlorianL20723,

On behalf of our Flavors team I would like to express our warmest thank you for kindly posting this fantastic feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet so much. My team takes very much pride in your satisfaction and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.