“Very good Japanese Restaurant”
Review of Fujiwara

Fujiwara
Ranked #126 of 2,509 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
“Very good Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Very friendly people, nice food at fair prices. We were 5 people and spent an average of€30 per person including drinks. The place is very small so book in advance.

Frankfurt, Germany
“excellent”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

We went to this restaurant several times. My wife is Japanese and she says this is the best place in Frankfurt to go to. I liked the frozen tempura ice the best as a desert. Prices are not low but quality is very good. During the working week they have lunch set menus at very reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2012
London, UK
“Quality Japanese”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have no idea how long this place has existed but I am so happy that I gave it a try. The food was sublime, lots of delicate flavours and well balanced and some unusual fusion dishes too like the Iberiko Teriyaki. Making a reservation was a bit of a challenge as I speak about as much German as I do Japanese (please, thank you, good afternoon, excuse me, etc.) but there were no problems. The service was attentive without being hovering and we were never rushed.

I hope that this place has a long and prosperous life in Frankfurt as I intend to make it back there as often as possible.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank 0529_2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good place for lunch”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I went to this place because it's an easy walk from my hotel. The sushi is simple and fresh. The restaurant is small, well-decorated, and (in the afternoon) quiet. The service is efficient and unobtrusive. I paid about 20 Euro for a platter of mixed sushi, so not cheap, but a good place for a solo or business lunch.

• Visited September 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“Cozy place, good food”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We went there after reading reviews on tripadvisor site. Food is delicious, and personnel are friendly, there is a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Price is OK.
There was a Japanese family with their small kid, talking to owner and cook in Japanese. We had the feeling that they were regular visitors.

• Visited August 2012