“Probably the best schnitzel in town ”
Review of Veritas

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Small and cosy during the winter, this place is a must for any self-respecting schnitzel lover visiting Sachsenhausen. The place has also a garden in the back for the warm months of the year, thus offering to its guests the appropriate surroundings all year long.
I definitely recommend the schnitzel filled with cheese and ham but also the Greek cuisine dishes which are good too, thanks to the owner's particular attention to his home land's culinary heritage.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Our hotel recommended us this restaurant as one of their favourites and I was more than agreed with them.
Really good food, more than perfect service, a really professional waiter, quiet place and good price... What more you want?
We tested a mix between Greece and German food as they are originaly from Greece. After dinner we decided to take some snabs and Thio, our kind waiter, give us a present of some deserts that we enjoyed a lot.
At the end, he offered us to advise a taxi to come back to fhe hotel.
All together has been a perfect night!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent option.I went to Veritas with my family.The service it was amazing.The waiter it was very patient and helpful.He recommend us a few beers ...and explain the origin of each of them .Definitely,If you want enjoy a nice meal and a good experience it's a 100% recommend. The price more than acceptable.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant in Frankfurt. I ordered a classic "flammucucher" and rigatoni. It was delicious I got a typical German beer too

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this restaurant whilst scouting for a place to have dinner and we were so glad we did. The staff were so helpful and the atmosphere relaxing. We had a staff recommendation of schnitzel with green sauce. It was so delicious we wanted more although we were full from the generous serving size. Pricing was very reasonable and good for those looking for the mid range eats. Definitely recommend it.