All reviewstrain stationhotel bar ismain stationhot and cold dishesfree wifilong weekendbreakfast roomconvenient locationminute walkdouble roomcity breakflat screen tvrooms are smallmini baryogurtplatformmarshall
Reviewed 8 October 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Bristol Hotel for 2 nights in late Sep.08 at the end of our European vacation. Our room was extremely small with one chair for 2 people,sparsley decorated and we had a terrible view. It was a smoking room for my wife's convenience and this was the reason that we did not ask for another room. Most disappoiting after reading all the good reviews on trip advisor.Front desk staff were ok and the bartender Kevan was very friendly.The big saving feature was the breakfast-absolutely incredible, including champagne. The breakfast staff were very nice and efficient.We would have given the Bristol a higher rating but for the lousy room.We much preferred the Concorde Hotel, where we stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of our trip.There was a very good pizza place less than one block away, on the way to the train station.The surrounding neighborhood was very dodgy.

• Stayed: September 2008
4  Thank WandMMcIlroy
Reviewed 25 September 2008

This hotel was nice. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is a little shabby (I felt safe, but it wasn't a gorgeous neighborhood), but a 10 minute walk brings you to a very nice area. The outdoor "summer patio" seems like a great place for having a drink. The room was nice- with a charming view of apartments. The breakfast was over the top fantastic. The selection was amazing and I think I had 3 servings of delicious foods. They had computer terminals in the lobby for anyone that wanted to check emails, no charge. Great for me as I was traveling without a laptop. The bar seemed like a very hip hangout.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelSneak
Reviewed 29 August 2008

The hotel is within quick walking distance of the train station and is within walking distance of a nice outdoor shopping area. It's a nice modern hotel with computer access conveniently located in the lobby. The front desk staff were helpful, the rooms are comfortable, but it can be noisy on the streets outside the hotel. The breakfast buffet is incredible!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank Where2GoWhere2go
Reviewed 2 July 2008

I would like to recommend the Bristol Hotel in Frankfurt. First of all, it is only a 5 minute walk from the Haupt Banhoff (Central Train Station) which is quite convenient. In spite of this, the area where the hotel is hardly resembles your typical central station area. The hotel is surrounded by nice streets, with an incredible number of restaurants, cafes, some outdoor lounges, etc...The Zeil (shopping areas) are around 20 minutes away walking, through main streets which are very safe.

Inside, the hotel is very modern and well decorated. The check-in was very fast and efficient. The rooms are small but comfortable, and so is the bathroom. They offer free wi-fi, which worked just fine. Can access from both the bedroom and the lobby area. In case you do not have a laptop, they also have 2 internet computers to be used at the lobby.

Breakfast, well, what can I say...I though it was excellent. Big selection of cold cuts, smoked salmon, breads, eggs, sausages, fruits, etc...I was really impressed by it.

At around US$100 a night, I think you cannot find a better place in Frankfurt!! I will definitely stay here again if I am back in Frankfurt.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank pandita
Reviewed 15 April 2008

I've been in this hotel during a work trip and I have to say that I really had a beautiful experience.
The room was beautiful, not noisy at all. The whole hotel is build with a fantastic modern design (black wood and minimal). Breakfast was fabolous, the buffet was so rich and good. The staff is very friendly too and I spent some night at the bar and I had so much fun, they play live music too, cocktails were great. I had a beautiful experience and if I had the chance to come back to Frankfurt I'll definetely come back here.

• Stayed: January 2005, travelled on business