All reviewstrain stationhotel bar ismain stationhot and cold dishesfree wifilong weekendbreakfast roomconvenient locationminute walkdouble roomcity breakflat screen tvrooms are smallmini baryogurtplatformmarshall
Reviewed 15 October 2008

Hotel is exactly what you need for an overnight stay in Frankfurt. About 5 mins walk from the station in a "safe feeling" area. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Free WiFi was a real boon.

Breakfast was excellent, great choice and quality. Even a bottle of iced Russian vodka for the brave!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank euanpl
Reviewed 14 October 2008

Stayed here on my last night prior to my flight home.

It's got a convenient location next to the main train station and it's literally less than a 5 minute walk from the north exit to the hotel front desk.

The front desk was very kind and helpful in allowing me to check in early. I booked a double based on reading previous reviews and it was more than spacious enough for me. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable.

I must agree with all other reviewers in that the breakfast buffet was excellent in both quantity and quality! It was a great way to start off the day.

It's easy to get to the sites of Frankfurt by foot and the area isn't dangerous at all. Sure, at times (especially at night) it might seem a bit sketchy but I felt extremely safe. Very good hotel to stay for a short time in Frankfurt since it's so easy to get in and out.

As always, free wireless is a BIG plus for me and the hotel provides this service free of charge.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank gaglierto
Reviewed 8 October 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Bristol Hotel for 2 nights in late Sep.08 at the end of our European vacation. Our room was extremely small with one chair for 2 people,sparsley decorated and we had a terrible view. It was a smoking room for my wife's convenience and this was the reason that we did not ask for another room. Most disappoiting after reading all the good reviews on trip advisor.Front desk staff were ok and the bartender Kevan was very friendly.The big saving feature was the breakfast-absolutely incredible, including champagne. The breakfast staff were very nice and efficient.We would have given the Bristol a higher rating but for the lousy room.We much preferred the Concorde Hotel, where we stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of our trip.There was a very good pizza place less than one block away, on the way to the train station.The surrounding neighborhood was very dodgy.

• Stayed: September 2008
4  Thank WandMMcIlroy
Reviewed 25 September 2008

This hotel was nice. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is a little shabby (I felt safe, but it wasn't a gorgeous neighborhood), but a 10 minute walk brings you to a very nice area. The outdoor "summer patio" seems like a great place for having a drink. The room was nice- with a charming view of apartments. The breakfast was over the top fantastic. The selection was amazing and I think I had 3 servings of delicious foods. They had computer terminals in the lobby for anyone that wanted to check emails, no charge. Great for me as I was traveling without a laptop. The bar seemed like a very hip hangout.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelSneak
Reviewed 29 August 2008

The hotel is within quick walking distance of the train station and is within walking distance of a nice outdoor shopping area. It's a nice modern hotel with computer access conveniently located in the lobby. The front desk staff were helpful, the rooms are comfortable, but it can be noisy on the streets outside the hotel. The breakfast buffet is incredible!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family