US$103
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$174
US$125
US$118
US$109
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$319
  • Pool
All reviewstrain stationhotel bar ismain stationhot and cold dishesfree wifibreakfast roomconvenient locationminute walkdouble roomnon smokingexcellent breakfastflat screen tvcity centrerooms are smallskyline plazamini baryogurt
Reviewed 27 December 2008

Excellant hotel good location despite being near the railway staion and not a very nice area never felt unsafe at anytime. Breakfast was ok cold buffet excellant hot buffet left a little to be desired dont realy want dim sims or battered prawns for breakfast.
Room was excellant apart from very poor pillows that seriously needs to be looked at.
We asked reception for an early morning call which never happened so if you have an early flight have an alternative alarm call
However on the whole we had a very nice couple of days in Frankfurt and the Hotel had everything we needed

Stayed: December 2008
1  Thank cria
Reviewed 4 November 2008

I stayed at this hotel for one night whilst attending a conference in Frankfurt.I have to say that it was booked for me by the organizers and on the basis of the reviews would not have chosen it.It is located close to the railway station, which is very convenient, but usually means a somewhat sketchy neighborhood in most large cities..This proved to be the case here and I would certainly not have felt comfortable walking around the area particularly at night.My room was very clean and a reasonable size for one person.The bathroom also spotless with a good shower.The bed was extremely uncomfortable with inadequate pillows and a really unsupportive mattress.The staff were friendly and helpful and moved me from a room with a door that could not be locked to another with speed and efficiency.Breakfast was varied and fresh.As an overnight stay and if your priority is to be close to the central train station I would say that the Bristol is just about O.K. but no more than that.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank Maxb42
Reviewed 15 October 2008

Hotel is exactly what you need for an overnight stay in Frankfurt. About 5 mins walk from the station in a "safe feeling" area. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Free WiFi was a real boon.

Breakfast was excellent, great choice and quality. Even a bottle of iced Russian vodka for the brave!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank euanpl
Reviewed 14 October 2008

Stayed here on my last night prior to my flight home.

It's got a convenient location next to the main train station and it's literally less than a 5 minute walk from the north exit to the hotel front desk.

The front desk was very kind and helpful in allowing me to check in early. I booked a double based on reading previous reviews and it was more than spacious enough for me. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable.

I must agree with all other reviewers in that the breakfast buffet was excellent in both quantity and quality! It was a great way to start off the day.

It's easy to get to the sites of Frankfurt by foot and the area isn't dangerous at all. Sure, at times (especially at night) it might seem a bit sketchy but I felt extremely safe. Very good hotel to stay for a short time in Frankfurt since it's so easy to get in and out.

As always, free wireless is a BIG plus for me and the hotel provides this service free of charge.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank gaglierto
Reviewed 8 October 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Bristol Hotel for 2 nights in late Sep.08 at the end of our European vacation. Our room was extremely small with one chair for 2 people,sparsley decorated and we had a terrible view. It was a smoking room for my wife's convenience and this was the reason that we did not ask for another room. Most disappoiting after reading all the good reviews on trip advisor.Front desk staff were ok and the bartender Kevan was very friendly.The big saving feature was the breakfast-absolutely incredible, including champagne. The breakfast staff were very nice and efficient.We would have given the Bristol a higher rating but for the lousy room.We much preferred the Concorde Hotel, where we stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of our trip.There was a very good pizza place less than one block away, on the way to the train station.The surrounding neighborhood was very dodgy.

• Stayed: September 2008