“Nice and centric.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frankfurt Marriott Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Frankfurt Marriott Hotel
Ranked #17 of 267 Hotels in Frankfurt
Mexico City, Mexico
“Nice and centric.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice place. Restaurants inside the hotel are very good. Rooms are very nice, clean and with a good bathroom (clean and new). Hotel is expensive, but if you are visiting the Frankfurt Messe is right in front of it. The main train station for intercity traveling is very close too. Tram stop in front of the hotel.

Stayed April 2014
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear FelipeUribe,

Thank you so much for staying at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel and for reviewing your experience on Tripadvisor.

It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed your stay. Your words will certainly be of great assistance for fellow travelers.

We are very much looking forward to being your host again in the near future.

Director of Rooms Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
NoVA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights in March 2014 for business. I stayed on the 33rd floor and as a Gold member had access to the Executive lounge.

For the rate, the room was very nice and comfortable.

I used the gym which was nice - lots of exercise equipment.

The Executive Lounge was best part of the stay - lots of food for breakfast and even open during the day. My colleagues and I went out for the morning and came back after lunch for a light snack and some drinks. The lounge was perfect.

The only negative experience I had was a long elevator wait in the evening.

I highly recommend this hotel.

2 Thank NoVAFamilyof4
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear NoVaFamilyof4,

Thank you for staying at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel as well as for your loyalty as a Marriott Rewards Gold Elite Member.

I am convinced that your review will be of great assistance for fellow travelers and I very much appreciate the time invested in sharing your experience.

As mentioned in many other reviews, our Executive Lounge is highly recommendable and I would always suggest to ask for the Executive Package - either when making the booking or upon check in.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

With warm regards,
Belgrade, Serbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I happen to come to this hotel again , since the company is using the Marriott chain.
We had no reservation and despite that , theymanaged to give us a room , although the messe time was in full swing.
The rate of the room changed form 145 for one day to 290 on the second day arriving at the impossible 490 e on the third day.Messe or not messe , this is outrageous.!
So we moved to a 5 star hotel on the third day for a modest 300 e a night.
We appreciate they gave us a room despite not having a reservation , but other than that an average Marriott , close to Messe.

Room Tip: Try to chose the rooms on the 44 floor with a nice view.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear jasmia t,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Marriott Hotel for your recent visit to Frankfurt.

I was sorry to learn that you decided to stay at another hotel for the last night due to the rate but I very much hope to welcme you back upon your next visit to Frankfurt.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

As a gold member. We always stay in Marriot Frankfurt every year for the last 6 year for the fair in Messe. Located just right infront of the fair. The tram stop by just right infront of the hotel. Very convinience to go.
The room is just renovated. We are thank you for good services. From the staff in the ground floor , bell boy, until up the lounge staff all are very friendly, humble and sincere to help anytime we need a help. Really recomended .

1 Thank Yenny K
Dear Yenny K,

Thank you for reviewing and recommending the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel on Tripadvisor!

Your kind words are very much appreciated and we would love to be your host again upon your next visit to Frankfurt.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed for three nights in December while on business. The room was nice, and the bed was comfortable. I had everything that needed to complete my business and relax at the same time. The executive lounge was excellent, service was good, and the staff very friendly. The location of the hotel was god for me, and the transit options made movement around the city a breeze.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Donald G
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Donald G,

Reading your review makes us proud of our new product and the service our team is providing. We very much appreciate the time you invested in reviewing us on this internet platform.

Should your travels bring you back to Frankfurt, I would be delighted to personally assist you if there is anything I can do for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Windsor UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Modern hotel with nice rooms and a modern feel about the place. It has 44 floors so if you don't have ahead for heights go low! The room I had was a twin (oddly not what was in my Marriott profile) but it was ok, bathroom only had a shower but again that suited me for one night.
Room service breakfast was good albeit rather expensive initially but I found it was then included in the rate without surcharge which was very good.

1 Thank Neil C
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Neil C,

Thank you for choosing the „new“ Frankfurt Marriott Hotel for your recent visit to Frankfurt.

All of our rooms including the hotel lobby have been renovated. While our Executive Rooms and Suites are now equipped with showers, most of our rooms still feature bathtubs. Usually we are able to accommodate most of our guests’ preferences in regards to the bathroom and bed type and I am sorry to learn that you would have preferred to have a king size bedded room instead.

We are offering different packages which in most cases include our extensive and tempting breakfast buffet. It is highly recommended to ask for the Executive or Business Package when making the booking or upon check in.

Thank you again for the time invested in writing this review! We would love to be your host again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you.

Kind regards,
Lodz, Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Hotel is high (I stay on 30.floor), I have fantastic panorama view, comfortable bad and tasty tees selection to choose. The staff is fully professional, smiling all the time and pronouncing my surname properly (!). All is good but the best aspect of the hotel is located on 43.floor. If you are lucky to be golden client of Marriott - you are also lucky to have the key opening this fantastic place! You can eat breakfast there, enjoy fantastic dinner with wide variety of food, drinks, desserts, fruits etc etc....You can really rest there having some wine or other drink. For golden clients - all inclusive, all for free! Enjoy!

1 Thank Mr_Joanna
Dear Mr_Joanna,

Thank you so very much for your very kind review and warm words towards our staff which I will proudly share with the entire team.

Our Marriott Rewards Gold & Platinum Elite guests enjoy the benefit of complimentary access to our Executive Lounge which is in deed highly recommendable. For those who have not achieved this status yet, I would suggest to consider paying the surcharge for the Executive Package. You can rest assured that you will not regret this decision.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you.