“Great Business Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lenexa, Kansas
“Great Business Hotel”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

No complaints. Check-in was a breeze. Lobby is open, clean and nice. There is a bar/pub - Champions, never did try the food, looked like typical fare - good place to watch a game - tv's everywhere. I did however, get a chance to eat at the restaurant, Cross. Service was excellent, and I highly recommend the tuna entree rare, with the tomato buffalo cheese salad as a starter. If the staff ever reads this review, they will know exactly who wrote this! ;)

Rooms were good size, clean and quiet. Shower was hot and the bed was comfy. I had a room on the 41st floor so I had a great view of the city.

Gym is on 1. Good size, good equipment, everything you'd need.

Wifi was excellent - fast, easy to connect.

I did find a good restaurant down the street about 1 mi walk: Flemmings Club. Great view, good drinks...didn't eat, but it all looked good.

Room Tip: I stayed on floor 41. You could stay much lower (I think the rooms actually start on 26), as you ar...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear Steve M,

Thank you for staying at the "new" Frankfurt Marriott Hotel and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!

It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our Champions Bar is very popular within Frankfurt for its food and sports events and I absolutely agree about the tuna steak which is my favorite dish on our Cross menu as well.

You are right about our rooms. They start on the 26th floor and therefore all offer breathtaking views regardless of which floor you are actually staying on.

Director of Rooms Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stopped her at the start of our road trip through Germany. The hotel was lovely and modern. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Lovely views from the window. It is in a convenient location with easy access to the airport but also a few tram stops from Frankfurt city center. It was a very comfortable start to our journey.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SamAnnieT
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear SamAnnieT,

Due to the location of Frankfurt many travellers come here to start their trips through Germany and Europe and I would like to thank you for recommending the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and therefore had a good start into your journey.

It would be wonderful to welcome you back should your travels bring you back to Frankfurt in the near future and it would be my pleasure to personally assist you if there is anything I can do for you.

Jessheim, Norway
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

A superb business-hotel downtown Frankfurt. Lovely view from my room on 37th floor. The room itself has everything you need, flatscreen, iron, waterboiler with choices of tea and coffee. No mini-bar just a couple of bottles of water. A kiosk with a wide selection of drinks, snacks and necessities is located right next to the front-desk. Large bathroom with shower and bathtub. The room was a bit dark decorated for my taste but stylish and classy. Room-service. We had dinner at the diner in the lobby-area. Food was ok, but found the hamburger a bit dry and hard to cut. Breakfast-buffet was REALLY good with lots of choices. All in all a very good 4-star. Would not hesitate to go back.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Elin R,

Thank you for staying at the "new" Frankfurt Marriott Hotel and for sharing your impressions on Tripadvisor!

The entire hotel has just been renovated and we are receing a lot of positive feedback about the new decor.

I am sure your comments will be useful for others when searching for a hotel in Frankfurt.

We would love to be your host again for your next visit to Frankfurt. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Gives me no reason to wanna hit another rooftop bar in frankfurt when I get the best views out of my window.

Champions bar at the lobby have yummy buffalo wings and ribs!!! Even better mojito!

Rooms were clean and modern. Pillows (4 of them) were fluffy, as per marriott standard and that was a complete bonus since many hotels in frankfurt offered only 2 pillows which were usually quite flat and way too soft.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank selina l
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear selina I,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Hotel for your recent visit to Frankfurt and for recommending us on Tripadvisor!

I am sure that your comments will be of great assistance for fellow travellers and the time you invested in writing this review is very much appreciated.

We would love to be your host again should your travels bring you back to Frankfurt and it would be my pleasure to personally assist you.

Angarsk, Russia
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed in may 2014, during a business trip for 4 days. Liked everything, from the location in the business center of the city. Very friendly staff on reception. Met on arrival and took into account wishes: higher floor with view on the exhibition center. Wonderful rich and tasty Breakfast in the restaurant. Besides the restaurant is very cozy! Feel the autumn comfortable. Hi cook Posavska us individually omelet! The hotel personnel is very helpful and polite. Always ready to help. Special Hello to the guy from Senegal, who was standing at the entrance! He's a good fellow. Always friendly and ready to talk. After a busy day, relax and somewhere to sit. On the first floor are two excellent bars. I really liked the sports bar. Hello guys barmen and especially to my fellow Vadim!!! In General excellent, very clean rooms! I recommend!

Room Tip: View from the clouds better on the upper floors. I lived on 31 overlooking the exhibition and trade...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Dmitriy1974,

I will happily share your kind feedback with our team and I would like to thank you for the time you invested in writing this detailed review.

There is nothing more rewarding than satisfied customers and such a fantastic feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with. It would be an honor and pleasure to welcome you back to the "new" Frankfurt Marriott Hotel.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The view to Frankfurt International Airport from the 31st floor was just marvellous! The standard room I had was very comfortable and clean. My only gripe is that I was given a single bed instead of a double bed.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Paul M,

I absolutely agree: The view to Frankfurt's airport is my favourite view as well.

While some of our guests prefer a view of Frankfurt's skyline, all of our rooms offer breathtaking and unique views of Frankfurt and its surroundings.

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and thank you - of course - for staying at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Long Island, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had a very relaxing stay at the Frankfurt Marriott hotel. Our room are very comfortable, tastefully decorated and very well cared for. The bed and bedding are great !The bathroom was fine, very modern features. The breakfast at the restaurant was Excellent , many choices all in a beautiful presentation.
The construction in the lobby was O.k. The staff was nice. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: a high floor , quiet location
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maryjoe0777
Dear maryjoe0777,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the "new" Frankfurt Marriott Hotel.

A lot of time and efforts were put into the renovation and it is wonderful to receive such positive and rewarding feedback.

The small touch ups which still needed to be done in the lobby have now been finished.

Hopefully I will get an opportunity to welcome you back soon. It would be my pleasure to personally assist you should you require any assistance.