Our family used Frankfurt as our base for our travels in Germany and Central and Eastern Europe and found the location of this hotel quite convenient. It is not the most pretty location in Frankfurt, but I found the location handy for most of our needs.
On the couple of occasions we stayed at this hotel, as an SPG Plat, we were upgraded. I think we were upgraded to rooms in the older section of the hotel (which appears to have been fully renovated). The rooms were clean with high ceilings, comfortable and very quiet. I have no complaints about the rooms. One room was more a "suite", while the other was a much more open concept "suite". I preferred the latter.
As an SPG Plat, you can select breakfast as your benefit, which was quite good at this hotel. The voucher states "continental breakfast" but the staff simply advised us that we are entitled to the full buffet.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The gym was small with limited equipment, but I never saw another guest using the gym while I was there.
I also found a very nearby coin laundry - which was handy. Simply exit the hotel, turn right and turn right again when you hit the tram lines, walk the first block down past the kebob stores and then turn right again at the first traffic light. Probably a 5 minute walk away. Very handy for a month long family trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien