I stayed there for one night, because i had an early train out of Hauptbahnhof the next day. That's the only reason to ever stay there. I had a good rate online for a room in the "classic" wing, whatever that means. It was the smallest room I've seen in a while, and it smelled very strange (not horrible, just weird). The room wasn't particularly convenient or cozy, but clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien