Hotel Le Merdien Parkhotel in Frankfurt, Germany is an excellent choice because of its convenient location, comfortable accommodations and friendly staff. It is situated in a quiet area across a small park and only a two minutes walk from Central Train Station. You will find yourself only two blocks away from the river Maine, where folks like to go jogging, biking or simply to enjoy the view. From the airport it is only a twelve minute ride by train that costs E3.60 or by taxi which costs approximately E25.00 and takes from twenty to twenty five minutes. Furthermore, you can take a twenty minutes stroll from the hotel to the Romer (downtown area). This is why I recommend Le Meridien Parkhotel for its location.
The rooms are very clean with a very charming modern décor. There are a lot of amenities including a business center and the complimentary use of a gym with sauna and steam bath. You will never forget the friendly and dedicated staff that is ready to help and to make every effort so that your stay is most enjoyable.
In the summer, the hotel serves drinks and a light dinner at the Garden Café in the park, under the trees. Smokers are welcomed here, and that is a big advantage since smoking is prohibited in restaurants
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien