The Le Meridien Parkhotel in Frankfurt is a fantastic hotel, staffed by very helpful and enthusiastic hoteliers.
The hotel is well-situated, in that it is very close to the Main Train Station (5 minutes with bags), but is away from any seediness associated with Train Stations.
The hotel is within walking distance (about 15 minutes) to the Old City and the main shopping areas.
The rooms are fantastic, clean, and well-equipped. The decor is modern, but still functional and comfortable.
The reception ladies are extremely friendly and helpful.
The breakfasts are great, but perhaps a little on the expensive side (about 27 Euros per person).
There are all the facilities you could possibly require, including a vibey bar with great bartenders. Try the free spicy jelly-babies. They are addictive.
There is free WiFi and a business centre in the lobby area. Internet usage can be purchased to be used in the rooms, at a reasonable rate.
There are taxi's parked right outside, if needed.
For a 5 - star hotel, the price was more than reasonable.
I would definitely recommend it.
The concerns raised by other reviewers were definitely not apparent during my visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien