Great hotel with an excellent service in multiple languages!
We stayed over at the hotel for the weekend to enjoy frankfurt. The location of the hotel is great when you want to see the city.
You should definitely try Sunday brunch, service and food is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien