1) I booked this hotel because it is situated near the train station. But when I came, I could not find it. There was no visible sign in the station. I called the reception with my mobile phone, but the lady at the reception was not very helpful and she just repeated the address of the hotel.
2) The room was so small that I had problems with my luggage in the room.
3) The reception staff is not sure if they have wireless in the hotel or not, and when they discovered that the wireless is in the lobby they were not sure how to use it (first they sold me a coupon, they told me just to enter my room number and forget about coupon)
4) The view from the room was terrible - on the back yard
5) The breakfast was reach but nothing special comparing to other hotel from Le Meridien
6) The floor on the entrance in the hotel was not clean
7) All the time there was a housekeeping table in the corridor, so it was not easy to walk near it with my luggage.
The only two positive things in this hotel are location and comfortable bed and because of that I will recommend the hotel to my friends in the hope that in near future there will be some changes. The hotel has all potential as all others Le Meriden hotels (except the size of the room) but the stuff should learn how to work in one Le Meridien and how to put a cold building into nice and welcoming Le Meridien hotel as it should be. I was very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel in the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 80 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The Fitness + Sauna area possesses two saunas and state-of-the-art fitness equipment with an integrated entertainment system including iPod-docking station, TV and an internet browser. Furthermore, massages can be booked via our Guest Relations Team. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and smoking is only available at Casablanca Bar as a classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien