We had the deluxe suite with a queen sized bed in the bedroom and 2 rollaway beds for the kids in the living room. It is like a small one bedroom apt with 2 balconies, a mini kitchen with a dining table for 2 and separate bath and toilet. The furnishings in the suite was a little outdated. Bathroom was spotless and had all the toiletries available. Beds were comfortable with soft pillows. We're able to leave the windows open at night and slept well. It is located in a residential area but the time we were there, the streets were pretty quiet. Breakfast was included in the room rate and they have a wonderful spread of cold cuts, breads, pastries, juices, cereals, coffee, milk, yogurt and etc.
Check in and check out service were efficient. The receptionist was manning the front desk and housekeeping by himself. He wasted no time in bringing the two rollaway beds to our room as soon as we're checked in. Very impressed by the efficiency. Parking was 14 euros a day. We parked our car at the hotel and walked to the riverbank which was about 25 minutes of leisurely walk each way. Overall, this hotel worked out for our one night stay in Frankfurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star rated Hotel Alexander am Zoo features 66 air conditioned guest rooms and suites - some with kitchenette for extended stays. 2 Meeting rooms o the top floor with a roof terrace as well as an underground car park. The location near the Frankfurt Zoo in a quiet side street - the U-bahn U7 Habsburgerallee is 2 Minutes away. Many Restaurants are in the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alexander am Zoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Am Zoo Frankfurt
- Alexander Am Zoo Hotel Frankfurt