EUR 70 (weekends) / EUR 105 (weekdays) + EUR 16 per person for "European" breakfast.
- Breakfast - scrambled or boiled eggs, bacon, 3-4 cold meat cuts, 3-4 cheeses, yogurt, cold cereals, fruit preserves, jam, 3-4 breads and bread rolls, fresh fruit,
- 3-4 German and 1 English language newspapers
- a PC with free internet in the lobby
- Large enough elevator (important if you ever stayed in a European hotel with an elevator the size of a bird house)
- Very quiet rooms (except for doors slamming if you have close neighbors). Very quiet street and neighborhood
- Currently has construction in the hotel so daytime can have severe construction noise
- Pizza cafe on the corner
- 40 min to airport on U-Bahn/S-Bahn. About 300 yards from Habsburgerallee U7 line (Or a bit more from the Zoo U7/U6 line). Look for the U-Bahn entrance with "Aufzug" (Elevator) sign if you carry luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star rated Hotel Alexander am Zoo features 66 air conditioned guest rooms and suites - some with kitchenette for extended stays. 2 Meeting rooms o the top floor with a roof terrace as well as an underground car park. The location near the Frankfurt Zoo in a quiet side street - the U-bahn U7 Habsburgerallee is 2 Minutes away. Many Restaurants are in the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alexander am Zoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Am Zoo Frankfurt
- Alexander Am Zoo Hotel Frankfurt