Moderately priced hotel in east Frankfort. Close to the u-bahn in a residential area. Seemed safe apart from two crackheads in the subway station (literally). Two stops into central town.
The rooms were a good size and there was a very good bathroom. Breakfasts were great.
One major drawback - the garage was terrible. I found it almost impossible to park in their cramped grage and ended up seriously damaging my hire car which cost me a lot of money.
Also there are no decent local restaurants. They reccomended a local Italian which was a rip off with terrible food. My wife was ill from their salmon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star rated Hotel Alexander am Zoo features 66 air conditioned guest rooms and suites - some with kitchenette for extended stays. 2 Meeting rooms o the top floor with a roof terrace as well as an underground car park. The location near the Frankfurt Zoo in a quiet side street - the U-bahn U7 Habsburgerallee is 2 Minutes away. Many Restaurants are in the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Alexander am Zoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Am Zoo Frankfurt
- Alexander Am Zoo Hotel Frankfurt