While the hotel's location is a bit out of town, it was very easy to get into town as the subway was in the connecting mall...the front desk sells special passes for tourists on the subway and it was very helpful as I don't read German and all the ticket machines are in German. The staff and service was excellent. I spent 3 nights at the hotel then went to Berlin for 4 nights and returned to hotel for 2 more nights. While in Berlin, the hotel kept my very large piece of luggage (had just returned from 2 weeks in Egypt) and upon my return from Berlin, they had placed it in my room...so nice not to have to lug it upon my return. The breakfast buffet was excellent and a good bargain. They serve cold meats so it great to be able to make a couple sandwiches (great rolls!) to have throughout the day to help with my expenses. The rooms were very spacious and the bed was so so comfortable. Again, while it is not the most convenient hotel to Frankfurt city, it a great alternative and I would most definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Rhine-Main metropolis is the Motel Plus Frankfurt, a 3-Star hotel. It is incorporated in the popular Nordwestzentrum, a shopping mall that attracts visitors from the entire region. You can reach the city center quickly by taking the subway and bus. All 93 rooms have free Wi-Fi for your stay. Our conference room is available for you for business and private events. Thanks to the optimal connections to the freeways you can arrive comfortably with the car. Breakfast and bar: For the perfect start in your day and relaxing moments around the clock: Every morning you have 4 hours to enjoy all the food of our extensive breakfast buffet and at our lobby bar you are welcome 24 hours! Breakfast Take your time for an extensive breakfast in the morning: You can enjoy it from 6:30 to 11:00 o'clock and try all dainties of our various breakfast buffets. Bar Open nonstop for you, at all times, on every day of the year. Relax in our lobby bar with a chill beer or a drink, start your day with a cup of coffee or have a snack - whenever you wish. Business In the 3-star Motel Plus Frankfurt you can optimally prepare for your business appointment - in your room with desk and free Wi-Fi, or in the business corner with free on-line PC, office uses and printer. For the journey to your appointment you take the underground by which you reach the city fast and comfortably. At Hauptwache you can change in the subway.After a busy day you can relax in your comfortable room, or you visit the Titus-Thermen. They offer you various swimming pools with sauna and a fitness studio in the Nordwestzentrum. And if your meeting is longer than expected: Our bar has open 24 hours and serves tasty snacks and drinks to you any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Motel Plus Frankfurt am Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwestzentrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwest Zentrum
- Frankfurt Courtyard