Stayed in February 2010; the hotel was clean, and the staff were friendly and efficient. The breakfast was good...but hideously expensive. The "American Breakfast" (in fact, German and Chinese alternatives are available) is now €18, and the basic "Continental Breakfast" is €13. Through the week, the rack rate didn't include breakfast, so that was very expensive, but the much lower weekend rate did include breakfast - and hence does represent good value.
Even in February, the room could have done with air-conditioning - I hate to think what it would be like in the summer. Also, the wi-fi is very expensive - over €50 for five days. That is just crazy.
The shopping centre nearby does have plenty of places to eat and drink (and have breakfast - try the Podium for a very filling plate of scrambled eggs for under €4 - including now in the evening. Some places do shut early on Sunday, however.
Connections to the city are good, as the shopping centre houses an U-bahn station and a number of bus stops. From the main railway station, take a number 16 tram to Ginnheim and then the U1 line to Nordwestzentrum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Rhine-Main metropolis is the Motel Plus Frankfurt, a 3-Star hotel. It is incorporated in the popular Nordwestzentrum, a shopping mall that attracts visitors from the entire region. You can reach the city center quickly by taking the subway and bus. All 93 rooms have free Wi-Fi for your stay. Our conference room is available for you for business and private events. Thanks to the optimal connections to the freeways you can arrive comfortably with the car. Breakfast and bar: For the perfect start in your day and relaxing moments around the clock: Every morning you have 4 hours to enjoy all the food of our extensive breakfast buffet and at our lobby bar you are welcome 24 hours! Breakfast Take your time for an extensive breakfast in the morning: You can enjoy it from 6:30 to 11:00 o'clock and try all dainties of our various breakfast buffets. Bar Open nonstop for you, at all times, on every day of the year. Relax in our lobby bar with a chill beer or a drink, start your day with a cup of coffee or have a snack - whenever you wish. Business In the 3-star Motel Plus Frankfurt you can optimally prepare for your business appointment - in your room with desk and free Wi-Fi, or in the business corner with free on-line PC, office uses and printer. For the journey to your appointment you take the underground by which you reach the city fast and comfortably. At Hauptwache you can change in the subway.After a busy day you can relax in your comfortable room, or you visit the Titus-Thermen. They offer you various swimming pools with sauna and a fitness studio in the Nordwestzentrum. And if your meeting is longer than expected: Our bar has open 24 hours and serves tasty snacks and drinks to you any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Motel Plus Frankfurt am Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwestzentrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwest Zentrum
- Frankfurt Courtyard