Stayed here for one night as a stopover before a flight. Was originally booked at the former Courtyard Messe, which was closer to the airport, but since it left the Marriott system, I requested to be rebooked to this only Courtyard in Frankfurt. By car it is close to the airport, but with public transport it takes nearly 1 hour.
Location: Good if you want to do some shopping since it is next to one of the biggest shopping mall in Germany. Close also to the some waterworld park. Takes about 20 mins to get to downtown Frankfurt.
Reception area: Quite dark area but typical in lots of hotels in Germany.
Room: Ok, but quite outdated. The bed seems to be the typical Courtyard type bed which was comfortable for me to sleep.
Bathroom: Small. Again dated. Typical Courtyard amenities provided.
Staff: Friendly, but did not have much further interaction besides checking in and out.
In general, I think price to what I got in return was on the higher side especially since it was just for the room. Furthermore as an Elite member, totally no recognition or any extras. Would I return? Maybe if the price is right or I need to be around that area. If you are not loyal to a particular hotel, than I would say that there are better value hotels out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north of the Rhine-Main metropolis is the Motel Plus Frankfurt, a 3-Star hotel. It is incorporated in the popular Nordwestzentrum, a shopping mall that attracts visitors from the entire region. You can reach the city center quickly by taking the subway and bus. All 93 rooms have free Wi-Fi for your stay. Our conference room is available for you for business and private events. Thanks to the optimal connections to the freeways you can arrive comfortably with the car. Breakfast and bar: For the perfect start in your day and relaxing moments around the clock: Every morning you have 4 hours to enjoy all the food of our extensive breakfast buffet and at our lobby bar you are welcome 24 hours! Breakfast Take your time for an extensive breakfast in the morning: You can enjoy it from 6:30 to 11:00 o'clock and try all dainties of our various breakfast buffets. Bar Open nonstop for you, at all times, on every day of the year. Relax in our lobby bar with a chill beer or a drink, start your day with a cup of coffee or have a snack - whenever you wish. Business In the 3-star Motel Plus Frankfurt you can optimally prepare for your business appointment - in your room with desk and free Wi-Fi, or in the business corner with free on-line PC, office uses and printer. For the journey to your appointment you take the underground by which you reach the city fast and comfortably. At Hauptwache you can change in the subway.After a busy day you can relax in your comfortable room, or you visit the Titus-Thermen. They offer you various swimming pools with sauna and a fitness studio in the Nordwestzentrum. And if your meeting is longer than expected: Our bar has open 24 hours and serves tasty snacks and drinks to you any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel Plus Frankfurt am Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwestzentrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwest Zentrum
- Frankfurt Courtyard