See what travellers are saying:
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 16 December 2009

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed 2 July 2009

My 6-year-old son and I stayed two days in Frankfurt at this bright, simple, basic hotel near the train station. We were warned that the train station was in the Red Light District - but this was really just one street to avoid (Taunus), the rest of the neighborhood was fine. There were restaurants nearby, and easy walks to trams, trolleys, and the subway. We even walked to the Old City area of Frankfurt, everything was very convenient.
Inside the hotel room itself, everything was pleasantly clean and new, there was a small refrigerator and comfortable beds. It felt like an oasis at the end of each day, the fresh air coming through the open windows, the crisp white sheets and sparkling bathroom fixtures. We couldn't figure out how to work the TV, but that didn't matter to us too much. The typical continental breakfast was fine as well.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Circusshana
Reviewed 3 May 2009

We just stayed here this past week. It was a great find and great place to stay.

Pros:
-Price was great.
-Rooms and bathroom were large
-Rooms and bathroom were clean
-Location was great - right behind the train station, literally a 2m walk, if that.
-Staff was very nice, very accommodating.
-Continental breakfast was pretty good. Nothing hot besides soft boiled eggs, but offered a variety and it was nicely presented.
-Beds were comfortable.

Cons:
-Internet was not free and was pricey. Worth going elsewhere to find it cheaper. There are a couple cafes a block away that offer a much better rate.
-King bed was two singles pushed together.

If I were to come to Frankfurt again, I would definitely consider staying here. Things that would sway me: changing location to the Sachsenhausen Nord part of town (across the river) because it was very cute, filled with shops, cafes and bakeries; finding free internet included with the hotel.

There were some sirens but really, nothing that closing the window didn't shut out. I know one review said "not the best part of town," but it's fine. It was never sketchy and we never feared for our safety or the security of our belongings.

Definitely recommend it though! Not fancy but great quality for it's price.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2008

The hotel is located in a quite area about 500,00 m far from the main Rail Station. The rooms are claned and large. The fornture are old faschion but cleaned.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 July 2006

We (family of five) were passing through Frankfurt last year and stayed for one night at this hotel. Overall, it's a good one. Details:

1. Rooms are big (unusual in most other areas in Europe) and clean. Quiet rooms, helpful staff.
2. The hotel does have internet acssess; I believe the report of the traveller from USA is about the wrong hotel (He mentions London, not Frankfurt). In fact, since I wanted to use my own laptop, they agreed that I unplug the connections on their computer and plug the internet to my laptop! (no wireless last year, they may have it this year!).
2. Corridors VERY narrow!
3. Funny thing about their elevator: it's not on the main floor! You may not believe this but I honestly tell you you have to carry your luggage a few good steps up on a staircase before you reach the elevator to go up!! Very inconvenient especially for a family of five with small children.
4. Oh, another big plus about this hotel is that they have their own free parking (we had rented a car).

Overall: recommend!

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Rokh