“An hotel restaurant worth to try”
Review of Roomers

Roomers
Ranked #104 of 2,643 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Usually I avoid hotel restaurants but this was an exception which turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. I was attracted by the outdoor terrace and inner garden of the restaurant where by the way there is a smoking area. The food was of international modern style well prepared and presented. I was very happy with my food choice and the service of the staff which I found very attentive and polite. I also found the rates to be very good for an hotel restaurant.

There is also a cozy small bar with good atmosphere and service. Too bad that they have to stop serving drinks at the open garden patio at 10:00 PM

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is my favorite Frankfurt restaurant. Nice decor, good wine list, excellent food. The only bit which is sub par is the service. It has improved over the last months, but the ones I have had serve me have been a little arrogant and inattentive.

But the good food makes up for the lack of exceptionell service. On my last visit I had the goose. It is one of the best meals I have had. I will definitely come back for more.

1  Thank thorhansen
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Visited as part of a business trip. With a party of 20+ the restaurant and serving staff did exceptionally well to bring all the courses to the table, serving the whole group together (we had a pre-agreed menu). The food was presented well and tasted fantastic. The wine pairing (also pre-arranged) was fantastic - they appear to have an extensive quality wine list. I can t comment on the cost but as a venue for a group such as ours it made for a great evening out. I'd certainly consider coming back for a more intimate meal the next time I'm in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Nice decor and efficient service. Our beef was sensational. However the head waiter was far too assertive and pushy! He tried to sell us champagne and expensive wine. He insisted he would serve us all assorted starters, which were very disappointing. There's a huge difference between a friendly waiter and a salesman.....here we found the salesman! We spent 1000 Euros between 8 of us. The assertive arrogant Head Waiter lets the restaurant down.

7  Thank MollieArchie
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great modern restaurant on the ground floor of eponymous hotel. A bit too noisy for a quite conversation but very show off place with quite eclectic menu and pleasant, modern decoration. Sea-bream carpaccio was absolutely delicious and amazingly looking and ever better tasting bison fillet among the best meat I had for a while. Extensive and well prices wine list makes it also among the top notch places in town.

1  Thank Scipion-Paris