“Friendly, clean, modern, great location and staff.”
Review of Hotel Concorde

Hotel Concorde
Ranked #8 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for one night in a single room. It was more than adequate for my needs. Everything about the hotel was excellent, the two front desk staff that I met need a particular mention for being outstanding. Leila and Zlatko ( I hope I have spelt their names correctly) could not have been more accommodating. Very professional, helpful and friendly at the same time.

Room was smallish but OK for what I needed, air conditioning was very nice to have and the TV had many channels. Very clean as expected.

Breakfast was typically European and the breakfast lady was very nice (I didn't catch her name).

Location was also perfect for my needs as I wanted to visit the Messe and some friends locally. Tube station is 30 seconds walk away.

I wish I knew about this hotel when I was last in Frankfurt, I will definitely stay here again.

Thans you to all.

Room Tip: Don't be put off by what they call a single room. The single room I had was quite reasonable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank F0xtrot0scar

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This is a really lovely hotel perfectly located a short few metres from the main train station. The room and generally decor around the hotel were great. Beds were very comfortable and the room was well set up with a comfortable fold out bed for our child. Breakfast was included and was sensational - a high quality spread including lovely baked goods as well as hot choices held in a delightful small salon. Wifi was also included. Staff were very friendly. Highly recommended - particularly if travelling with a small child.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Monique D
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We arrived at this hotel at 7 a.m. after an all night flight from Ghana. Although it was too early to check in, we were served coffee and made very welcome in the hotel's front area. After a walk around the neighborhood, breakfast and a bit more sitting, our triple room was ready for us to get much needed sleep. The rooms are well set up and comfortable, with a lovely in room tea and coffee service and the shower is amazing!
The staff was incredibly helpful; in giving directions to the nearest laundry mat and the night staff even helped us get through long distance to Canada when my calling card wouldn't work. When leaving for the airport, the lady at the front desk had a slip of paper already printed out of which train to take and stop number etc. They think of everything to make your stay and travelling comfortable.

Hotel cleanliness and comfort, proximity to the train station and convenience store plus the amazing staff and delicious breakfast make this a hotel that we will stay at and recommend over and over!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LorMarie2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love how closely this hotel is to the Hauptbahnhof and right across the street from a grocery store. The hotel staff is very accommodating and helpful. This is the hotel I would always want to stay at whenever I am in Frankfurt.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Really close to the station. Very clean and quiet. Older hotel, but renovated with a minimal modern feel. Great service overall, and a nicely diverse breakfast buffet with lots of cold options. Also, a very fast wifi connection!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank TravelFoodGuy
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Clean, comfortable and exceptionally accommodating & personable desk staff.

The rooms are modern and pleasant. A grocery store is immediately across the street. My family felt very safe during the day, but saw little at night as we were fighting jet lag.

Even my 75 year old mother-in-law was easily able to walk the twenty (?) minutes to reach the very quaint and "Germanesque" Romer area with it's half-timbered buildings, restaurants and shopping area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Quist17
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hotel Concorde is perfectly located. It took me 15 minutes to find it after existing the Hauptbahnhof. The hotel's courteous staff, their linguistic skills, room cleanliness, Wi-Fi and the full breakfast makes the Concorde a must for any future visits. I truly felt welcomed. Thanks, Kyle.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo