This hotel is mainly for business but can be easily used for a good weekend in Frankfurt. Nice, clean and comfortable rooms, great and diversify breakfast. There is an enjoyable bar outside. Friendly personnel.
Only minus point is the price for one day parking for that area: 22 euro is a little bit expensive, but at least the parking lot is big and safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business travelers and trade-fair visitors: The Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe is close to Frankfurt's exhibition center, the festival hall and the congress center. All 336 rooms and 88 apartments have air con and free WIFI. Guests enjoy free use of the wellness area. Our CCH-certified hotel has 6 conference rooms suitable for events of up to 100 people. It is 9.3 miles to the airport and approx. 1.2 miles to the main train station and highway. Our hotel also has a garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel And Residenz Frankfurt Messe
- Mercure Hotel Residenz Frankfurt Messe