“Cosy and good for waiting when travelling!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #33 of 69 Coffee & Tea in Frankfurt
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I love this Starbucks :-)

It's cosy, the staff are friendly, and the free Wi-Fi is a huge bonus. If you are travelling and need a place to relax while waiting, Starbucks Kaiserstrasse is perfect. It's close to the main station, there's a bathroom for patrons, good coffee and food, and comfortable chairs.

It's not the best coffee I've ever had, but it was pleasant enough to keep me going during my 5 hour wait. A nice place to escape the crazy crowds of the train station!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Visitors from Canada and the U.S.A. may find the coffee somewhat strong,in taste,than what they are use to. European coffee's have a strong flavor. After a few days, you should adapt to the coffee without any problems.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

the other coffee shops around are less expensive and I enjoyed them better than my latte I got at Starbucks.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The most revolting cappuccino I've ever had, anywhere. Hardly recognisable as coffee at all. Nothing at all like what you get in Italy. Other reviewers seem happy enough, I see - maybe they were having an off day or the machine wasn't working right or something - but I won't be having a coffee in a Starbucks again any time soon. P.S. It wasn't cheap either.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Wonderful place. Delicious deserts, wonderful coffee drinks: frappe, latte. Recommended place. Hope to visit it again.