1,529 results
All reviews heavenly bed konstablerwache station the club lounge nespresso machine the main shopping street very nice hotel shopping area per day an upgrade s bahn central location breakfast buffet is early check business trip zeil lobby starwood
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Enjoyed stay at the Westin Grand. Traveling on business and the hotel does very well in a great many categories. Good location, easily accessible by the U and S lines; only a station away from the central train station. Excellent proximity to Ziel (?) shopping district! Very nice bar in hotel and very good sushi place. Easy check-in, check-out; express service desk lived up to its name. Breakfast was quite good (specially since it was included in my room rate), but wifi (though included) was rather pricey (Euro 26 per day?!!!). As with all hotels in Frankfurt during the book fair, this Westin charges through the nose and then some. However, the "heavenly bed" wasn't quite so heavenly in this hotel... it had to be the mattress which was a little lumpy (so not like the other Westins I've visited). Nonetheless, the typical comforts are useful and quite welcome. Haven't gone wrong with a Westin yet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear DCurbanMom,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us - we are delightedthat you enjoyed your stay and our service lived up to your expectations.
We all here look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing experience at The Westin Grand Frankfurt

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The hotel is located ad the end of Zeil, Frankfurt's main shopping and central street. Probably the best located hotel in Frankfurt, if you are after the center, that is.
The hotel itself is great, better than most Hiltons. Rooms are huge, bathroom is nice, although not very big. Everything inside the room and bathroom is very clean, including towels and robe. The bed is kingsize, so very, very big.
Indoor pool is great, although a little small. But for indoor I guess this is normal.
I've stayed at a lot of 5* hotels, this one is certainly in my top five.
Just one negative for my 5 days staying, on the first morning there was a woman knocking on the door and trying to enter, disregarding my DND note. I woke up, answered the door and she politely apologized and left. However, 10 minutes later I got a phone call asking "who is this" and telling me that they have no record of checking me in. I answered that's not my problem and asked to stop waking me up. They apologized again after I went to the reception later that day.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear VentsiBeasts,

We would like to thank you for your honest and constructive feedback and of course for having taken the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate it a lot, as it is the perfect chance to really listen to our guests needs and to constantly improve our service.

As you mentioned, our city center location is very convenient for shopping and all major sightseeings, as well as the subway station around the corner.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused through the disturbance and please be assured that we will take up the matter with the employees involved

Thank you again for your recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

stayed here from 15-19 Sept while attending a conference,great location next to the Zeil shopping district and lots of varied restaurants in the walking vicinity. The staff from the check-in to the doorman were all very friendly,the breakfast is on par with the hotel level- very good. LOVED the free wifi in the lobby which only hotel guests can use,if only they provided an extra bottle of water in the room then it would have been perfect!

Room Tip: i was given a 2nd floor room with a view out of the front of the hotel just above the main entrance which was fine for me,good quiet room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear “Criagendinnie”.

Dear John T,

What a delight reading your kind summary of your stay. Thank you for making us happy and of course for having taken a moment of your time to reflect on your experiences.

A big thank you for this highly motivating compliment, which we will share with the entire team.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again!

All the best from Frankfurt,
Executive Assistant manager

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed here one night transiting through Frankfurt in September 2013 and the Westin Grand is a very solid hotel all round. Staff were very efficient and provided good service. It is centrally located to the main shopping strip. For those coming in by Frankfurt International Airport, we caught the train direct to Konstablerwache Station and the Westin is only a few easy walking minutes away. There is free wifi in the lobby area which was strong and fast. It is definitely recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanChu1980

Dear Alanslegal1980,

Let me express my gratitude for having summarized and shared your stay at the Westin Grand Frankfurt with us and with loyal Tripadvisor travellers!

As you mentioned, our city center location is very convenient for shopping and all major sightseeings, as well as the subway station around the corner with direct access to the airport.

I hope you will soon make another trip to Frankfurt. We look forward to seeing you!

All the best from Frankfurt,

Reviewed 8 October 2013

It was a really pleasant experience the stay in this hotel. The best is the location. This hotel is located a step from the Zeil street (comercial street) so you have many restaurants, shops and supermarkets very near. The U bahn is just outside too.

The staff was absolutely friendly and willing to help.

The room was huge, modern, the best bed ever, spotless clean. Also equipped with iron, safe, minibar, coffee machine.
Bathroom was big, spotless clean too, comfortable and good towels. Mirror doesn't get mist up!.

Did not try the breakfast, but it was very expensive. No problem though because there are plenty of bakeries around.

The only complaint is the WIFI, there is no free WIFI in the room, only in the lobby.

There is secure parking at 23 euro per day.

I would totally recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks to the manager and the staff!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Romi J

Dear Romi,
This is a fantastic compliment and I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire team.

It makes us very happy that you enjoyed a perfect service which made the highlight of your stay with us. Your opinion counts for us a lot and is highly motivating for the entire team. We especially focus on highly developed service culture and indeed we support every member of the crew to go the extra step!

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon again,

Marco Zimmremann