+ centrally located
+ walking distance to shopping alley (Zeil), mall..everything
+ subway within 5minutes walk
+ supermarket (Aldi) at the backside of the hotel
- location does not look posh/modern. The "trendy" sites are located west from the westin
+ underground parking available
- bit pricey (23euro/24hrs), could be cheaper for hotel guests
+ good size, heavenly bed, nespresso machine, complimentary water bottle, good shower, love the westin scent, calm floor
- - no free wifi!!! Seriously westin?! If i pay such a rate i should get free wifi. Or at least for a bargain price.
- nespresso machine needs to be cleaned!
- tv seems to be older and the sound is not optimal nor dolby surround
- hair dryer needs to be renewed, seemed bit old
- overall the furniture seemed to be not too modern nor new.
---> I felt comfy at the Westin and would choose it at a deal price. You cant do anything wrong choosing this hotel however it doesnt have the x-factor...the wow-effect. Refurbishment recommended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star nonsmoking hotel The Westin Grand Frankfurt was carefully and elaborately renovated in 2007. It is blessed with an ideal location, just steps to the well-known Zeil shopping street and the exclusive Goethestrasse boulevard, within close proximity to all attractions in the city. The 371 newly designed rooms and suites are decorated in warm shades and tones and equipped with modern, comfy furniture and a flat screen television. The Heavenly Bed(R), a Westin innovation with special mattress, guarantees a good night's sleep. All rooms and suites have high speed internet, three telephones with integrated answering machines, as well as individually controlled air-conditioning. Furthermore, all rooms are equipped with an iron and ironing board, a safe and a Nespresso coffee machine. Access to the internet free of charge in lobby, restaurant and bar. Our 4 restaurants and bars offer new and familiar delights for your palate. You can choose between regional and traditional Japanese cuisine, a drink or a snack. The world is your oyster. The conference level offers 12 rooms, equipped with the latest conference technology, in various sizes: Events for up to 1,000 guests can be handled with ease; for festive banquets up to 320 guests can be accommodated. The new pool and fitness area is the ideal place to relax. Apart from a sauna, bio sauna and a swimming pool, we also offer you beneficial massages and personalised beauty treatments. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Grand Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Westin Grand Frankfurt
- Westin Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Westin