US$110
US$105
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$235
US$97
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$140
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$164
US$314
US$130
US$114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Jumeirah Frankfurt(Frankfurt)
US$167
US$154
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

1,471 results
All reviewsexecutive clubheavenly bedkonstablerwache stationnespresso machinethe main shopping streetvery nice hotelchristmas marketshopping areathe location is perfectan upgrades bahnbreakfast buffet isearly checkbusiness tripzeillobbystarwood
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed 3 nights at the Westin Grand this week-end. From arrival to check out the service was top notch. Got a very nice standard room with a great bathroom. The only nit I have to pick is the shower equipment. I really had a hard time adjusting the water temperature.
A 33EUR breakfast is the most expensive I have ever had, but the selection was very good. (There are a lot of options nearby if you dont‘t want på part with EUR33 for breakfast.)
Location could not be better. I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Tommy A,
Thank you very much for your personal and motivating words you found to share a compliment with us and I ould like to thank you for that!
Hoping to welcoming you back soon again at the Westin Grand Frankfurt.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel was wonderfully located just by the Zeil area of Frankfurt. I stayed in June 2013. The hotel was impressive with all the usual amenities you would expect from a Westin. The room looked great and the bathroom was very nice indeed. There was free wifi in the lobby so I took my ipad down there in the evenings.

The one gripe I had with the hotel was that the mattress in my room was way too hard. In June 2013 it was most definitely not a brand-standard heavenly mattress (which I have experienced at other Westins, including the Westin Melbourne in Australia) this mattress was very very hard. When I complained about it to management they didn’t appear to have much of a solution. They need to have mattress toppers on hand that they can provide for guests who find the bed too hard but they didn’t have them. The rooms had good sound insulation and there wasn't any noise from the hallways.

I particularly want to recommend having a bite to eat in the Grand Seven lobby bar/restaurant in the evening. I had a lovely meal there while I was using the free wifi in the lobby. I paid for a buffet breakfast one morning at the hotel which was ok but nothing special. The staff at the Westin were great and service minded.

There is not much to do in Frankfurt. Everything it offers a tourist can be seen in a day. I took a day trip from Frankfurt to Nuremberg as I have an interest in World War 2 – I took a train from Frankfurt to Nuremberg in the morning and returned to Frankfurt that evening. The train trip was lovely and you can buy food on the train. This gave me the opportunity to see the lovely city of Nuremberg and also to visit important World War 2 historical sites such as the Palace of Justice - where you get to see the room where the Nuremberg trials were held - as well as the Nazi Party Rally grounds and the adjoining Documentation centre. It’s a lot to pack into a day trip, but if you keep up a brisk pace you can do it. So if you have a spare day on your hands and an interest in history, I recommend a day trip to Nuremberg. The train ride is very scenic and goes by very fast.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear OzTravell,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and impressions with us and I am glad you had such an interesting and lovely trip in Germany. The hotel's location ist absolutely perfect and also Frankfurt is a real central base to start sightseeings trips within Germany in all directions.

Thank you for your compliments for our Grand Seven restaurants & bar and the service quality. This will be a motiviation for the entire staff.

I am sorry to hear that our mattresses were too hard for you. However, we are fully compliant with the brand standards of the Westin Heavenly beds programs -this is regularly and striclty checked by the Westin supervision. The program is constantly upgraded worldwide and therefore there might be slight differences from continent to continent as the European supplier is not the same as in U.S. or Asia.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future and thank you for your patronage of Wetin Hotels.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Attended a 3-day conference held in the Westin Grand downtown FRA in April 14. Best of all: location location location. We beat the 24 Euro per day parking fees with an 8 Euro daily FRA rail/bus pass at the recommendation of the hotel concierge. Well played! The Westin isn't but 3 minutes from the Konstablerwache U-Bahn stop, making it silly to drive or park anywhere when staying there.

The staff was helpful, the premises well-kept and the accouterments good. The hotel provided industrial-strength espresso/coffee machines every 10 meters or so outside our conference - genius! The sit-down dining was well represented with many different foods while being light to medium in fare. The catered lunches were good as well.

Facilities were above average, with multiple individual rooms as well as large rooms that easily sectioned off into smaller rooms. When sectioned, the room dividers didn't work well to dampen sound, so there were occasions where distractions from neighboring meeting tracks interrupted or distracted our presentations. Otherwise, a good place for large meetings.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear "Networkernd",

Many thanks from the entire team of the Westin Grand Frankfurt for giving us such a detailed and posive summary of your experiences with us.

We are very pleased to read that you fully enjoyed your conference with us - with all teh facilities and multiple individual room choice and that our coffee "refuel" station was such a highlight.
We will have a close look at the room dividers you mentioned.

Again, many thanks for your feedback and your compliments.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I always stay in the Westin hotels on my business trips to Beijing so I decided to stay with them in Frankfurt, not up to expectations. First I had booked a Junior Suite, told it was not available yet, I had a sore back so I wanted a room immediately they downgraded me to a club room, offering no refund, I could understand that but what really annoyed me was the 20€ charge for 24 hrs internet surely in 2014 this should be free in a western country like Germany. Breakfast in the club room was poor, coffee out of a do it yourself machine as in a works canteen not what I expected.
Overall overpriced for a poor experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MPMHale
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear MPMHale,

First of all, thank you for your patronage to Westin Hotels. We are very appreciative for your feedback, as it is through input from our guests, that we may further improve and upgrade our services.
Please be assured that we do our utmost to allocate rooms for earlier arrival, i.e. before the normal check-in at 3 p.m. Regarding the internet connection, we are offering free wifi in our Lobby/restaurants as well as in the Executive Club.

We hope very much that you may give us another opportunity to prove or services and looking forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had a very pleasant stay in the Westin. Friendly and efficent service and the location is also petty good. The hotel is clean, classy and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and will recommend them highly. Prices are ok = *****

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank frederic t

Dear Frederic T,
Thank you for sharing your personal evaluation and your recommendation for our hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon at The Westin Grand Frankfurt.