1,529 results
All reviews heavenly bed konstablerwache station the club lounge nespresso machine the main shopping street very nice hotel shopping area per day an upgrade s bahn central location breakfast buffet is early check business trip zeil lobby starwood
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Hotel is in a great location. Staff very friendly and helpful. My partner and I loved the Spa. We also loved our room , beds are very comfy. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you visit Frankfurt.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GMWestin F, Quality & Duty Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear allybr20,
We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback and comments. We work continuously to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the services provided and that you had a restoring break over New Year´s. We are looking forward to welcoming you back! Refreshing regards, Martina Kaiser, Quality & Duty Manager, martina.Kaiser@westin.com

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We have spent three nights the with my friends visiting the IAA. The location of the hotel is superb, downtown near the shopping street Zeil and directly at a subway station. Since I'm an SPG plat we had access to the executive lounge offering a very good breakfast and snacks during the day. The lounge is very good, good service a good variety on food and drinks. The rooms are also very nice offering all you can await from a Westin. The spa are has a large pool and sauna as well. All staff we have dealt with were very helpful. The hotel is a good choice in Frankfurt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
GMWestin F, Qualiry & Duty Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Jimmy_FRA,
We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback and comments. We work continuously to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. We would love to host you again during the next IAA Fair in 2019. We thank you for your loyalty to SPG and we look forward to welcoming you back. Refreshing regards, Martina Kaiser, Quality & Duty Manager.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Came to check in after arriving and they wanted a €125 early check in fee, that’s basically a full days rate. I have an entire team and meeting rooms booked for a week and they want to charge me basically a days rate for a 2 hour early checkin.

Skip this hotel and head over to the Hilton where they treat you better and know about customer service.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Abdelqader H
GMWestin F, General Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Abdelqader H,

Thank you for your post.
As an international hotel in Frankfurt we do have up to 50 guests every day who requests an early check in. Hence they book the night before to ensure we guarantee their room at arrival. I am sure you can imagine how these guests would feel if we then give this service complimentary to other guests. As an alternative in the early morning we do provide an early check in fee until 11 am and after that free of charge on availability which you received.
I will be more than happy to see you in person about this, please feel free to ask for me at the Front Desk.

Sincerely
Peter Reischl
Peter.reischl@westin.com

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Well the Westin Grand, certainly has the wow factor as you walk through the main door into the spacious reception area. At this time of year was certainly very festive.

We arrived a few hours early and asked if it was possible to check in, we was advised that the room allocated was not ready, however we could upgrade to another room for €20 a night.

We decided to decline and go for lunch, whilst waiting for the room to be ready. We left our luggage with reception and headed out in to the city centre.

Upon our return we checked in which was really straightforward, all though our stay we found the staff to be very polite and helpful and even gave us a few tips on places to go.

The room we was given was for Starwood Prefered Guests. The room had an extremely comfortable super king size bed.

The room was in good decorative order and was a really good size.

The bathroom was of a very high standard, I’m still not sure why anyone needs three showers in a room.

I was really impressed with all aspects of this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear NJA_7,
We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback and comments. We work continuously to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. I will certainly share your positive feedback with my colleagues. I am glad you enjoyed the services provided and that you had a restoring stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back! Refreshing regards, Martina Kaiser, Quality & Duty Manager, martina.kaiser@westin.com

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Hotel was really nice, great location. You can walk anywhere. Great buffet breakfast. Super expensive. The bar downstairs, well there better places to go. The staff at the Westin was just Ok. Sometimes abrasive. Not terribly friendly. Maybe that's just German thing. The place gets A LOT of traffic. There is a nice Dim Sum Haus around the corner for the hotel. You should hit that. The Zeil is not far. The hotel is in a good location. Room was comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017
GMWestin F, Quality & Duty Manager at The Westin Grand Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Nomadusa1,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor while at our hotel and we thank you for staying with us.
Thank you for your positive feedback on our room product and the hotel itself. We continuously work with out teams to ensure flawless service and to product great experiences for our guests.
As I understand from your feedback, we could not impress you with our committed service, please accept our apologies that your expectations were not fully met. We take your points of criticism very serious and be assured that I have already to the managers in charge to take actions to improve the level of service offered in their departments.
Thank you again for sharing your comments. We are committed to creating memorable experiences
Should your travels bring you back to Frankfurt, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Seasons’ greetings and with kind regards,
Martina Kaiser