The two reasons I chose this hotel over the other options near the airport are (1) it seemed the only hotel located right in Terminal 1; and (2) very personal and honest replies from the General Manager of the hotel to the reviews on tripadvisor. Such attention to guests gave me confidence that the client service should be on high level. All in all it was.
I stayed there for 24 hours. It was not so difficult to find it, although the signs in terminal were small and you can easily miss them. I had to ask a couple of times for direction. It is right in Terminal 1, after you pass the passport control then you have to go a bit of up and down by escalators to get there.
The hotel was able to check me in at 8 am, and it is appreciated that I did not have to wait for several hours. Mattias in the front office did an excellent job by making me feel welcomed.
The room was of a good size, but it is so old, reminding me '80s (altough I was a kid in those years). Furniture, colors, bathtub need serious modernization.
The hotel is very close to an S-Bahn station which will take you to Hauptwache, right to the center of Frankfurt, in about 10-15 minutes.
In terms of other services in the hotel, I tried their room service and it was a big disappointment ! The food was delivered on time by a very nice guy - no complaints there. But the quality of food was not good at all. But they called me after 30 minutes or so and asked for my experience.
All in all - a good hotel for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton