Have stayed at this property before - most recently in Aug 2011. I stayed here again on Dec 1st 2011 for one night. Once again, had NO complaints about the hotel. As a Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum level member, was upgraded to the Towers Building and had access to the Towers/Club lounge. There is a SMALL fitness room for Towers guests adjacent to the Towers/Club lounge. However, the LARGE fitness center is on the -1 level and is AMAZING for a hotel fitness center. Very well stocked with all the best equipment, plus has a large locker room area. The relaxation/solarium area is wonderfully quiet and has a sauna & steam room. Again, the hotel is perfectly situated above the S-Bahn & ICE train station and is also connected to the main terminal via an enclosed walkway (connects into both Terminal 1 & 2). Stayed on a cash& points award. Rooms are clean, quiet, and allow for a good nigts' sleep. Staff are overly friendly and professional. Lobby is large with ample places to sit and talk or relax. Wanted to go into Frankfurt for the afternoon/eening and the concierge gave clear instructions (off of a info sheet) on which train to catch - Thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton