Stayed at this Hotel for two nights since I had a conference at this same location. The Hotel is located just opposite terminal 1 and is extremely convenient for those travellers coming into Frankfurt. The Hotel itself has all the different amenities reuiqred for a comfortable stay. The rooms are large, clean and equipped with Wi-FI (at €19 a day). There is also a gym and a number of restaurants. On the first night I opted for a very tasty Burger at the lounge bar watching the Dortmund vs. Munich game. The only negative comment would have to be the room cleaning staff who repeatedly ignored the do not disturb sign on my door on the day of check out. I had originally scheduled this for 14:00 however i then extended it to 16:00 yet the cleaning staff must have knocked on my door four or five times. However this was just a small glitch in an otherwise very comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton