Can't beat the location - short walk across sky walk to airport Terminal 1, and with the train station attached on the other side. You never have to walk outside to access either the trains or the planes. Check in process was quick, easy and friendly. Concierge service was very helpful. Lobby is impressive - modern and bright and clean. Room was typical fare, but updated furniture, lighting, and comfy King bed. Flat screen TV. Safe in room and plenty of closet storage. Large bathroom with big tub/shower combo. Plenty of hot water. Very clean and quiet - which is surprising with planes taking off outside windows (but, the windows are specially constructed to keep out the noise and it works!) This is a pricey hotel at many times due to demand - we paid $449 for one night. But, the location was worth it to us as we were able to check in at 9:30 in the morning and drop our luggage in our room and head out on the train to Baden-Baden. We got back late that evening and went to bed and were able to get to our plane hassle-free the next morning. The wifi isn't free at the hotel, but 24 hours was $19 Euros and it worked well. You can get 30 minutes free in the business center, but that is only 30 minutes per room, per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton