We have stayed in this Hotel more than 40 nights during the last 9 months. The Club Reception and Club Lounge are overall probably the best we know. Staff is very personal, friendly and helpful. In the lounge, soft drinks and little snacks are available throughout the day, a great lounge breakfast, "small" , but even with eggs to your order, is served until 10:30 am, a tasty little buffet is being offered in the evening, with soft drinks, beers, wine, champagne and even spirits until 10:30 pm. After we, as a European-Asian couple, had suggested to offer a hot soup in the evening, even this was implemented into the daily service - very much to the delight of especially the Asian guests. We met General Manager Sascha Konter once by accident, and our feeling was that he really takes care of what his customers want.
Gyms (a small one on the Club Floor and a huge one in the Public Area) are state of the art as well. Location is unbeatable if you have to travel for day-trips within Germany or Europe, either by train, plane or rental car. Infrastructure is great as Frankfurt Airport is like a little city with everything you need, from Post office to supermarket or laundry. All in 3-5 min. walking distance.
Conclusion: Sheraton Airport will stay our No. 1 choice in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton