Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
NH Frankfurt Airport(Kelsterbach)
4,311 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub rooman early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationsalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtraingermanyplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location, and they get away with the extortion prices because of the location. Upon check in the receptionist took my credit card so we could charge meals to the room. My daughter and I went to "Flavors" restaurant on the main level for lunch and the food was decent but not worth the price. We charged the meal to the room then got 2 frantic phone calls asking us to return to the restaurant to pay cash or give them a credit card. I went back to pay then to the reception to figure out why we couldn't charge it to the room. They took my credit card again and assured me all would work. Later that evening we tried to order a movie (19 euro) which took 3 phone calls and another trip to the reception. We ordered room service and the food was awful. Next time I'm flying through Frankfurt, I will try the Hilton.

Room Tip: Forgot to mention the spa which is over priced and could use some help with atmosphere. They only have a curtain separating the reception from the treatment rooms so you can hear conversation...NOT relaxing.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RobinWebb
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear RobinWebb,

I am really sorry that you were so utterly disappointed with your stay. We truly regret the inconveniences caused by entering the wrong payment information in our system and would like to ask for your apology. One of our main tasks here at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center is to offer friendly, efficient and always accurate service in all departments of our hotel. To avoid similar incidents to happen in the future we have taken this matter into serious consideration.

If you would consider staying at our hotel again we would be very happy.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I have stayed several times at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel at both the front and back end of trips to Germany. The proximity to the airport and long-range train station is very convenient regardless of the arrival or departure time. The facilities including rooms, restaurants, and fitness centre are excellent, but most importantly the staff (front desk and restaurants) are very customer focus, friendly and very helpful. In fact, on this last trip the staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and again I would like to say thank you. I will be staying at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel on my next trip.

Room Tip: I have stayed a number of times and everytime I have stayed - the rooms have been excellent - regardless of the tower.
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear Steven W,

Thank you very, very much for your generous feedback. My team will be happy to receive your compliments. I am glad that we could add to your trips to Germany memories by making you feel at home at our hotel.

We hope to see you soon again and send all your friends and family to us when they fly via Frankfurt.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I unexpectedly had to stay the night in Frankfurt as part of what was supposed to be just a connection. After an extremely stressful and tiring day, walking up and requesting a last minute room - the desk agent (Nataly) could not have been more accommodating and helpful. She was pleasant, soothing, and offered a late checkout the next day without being asked.

The room was clean, comfortable, and amazingly quiet. I also had a late lunch at the restaurant, Flavors, the next day - food was good, service was great there as well. The steak came with an assortment of gourmet salts that I could choose from to add to my plate.

Concierge was also very pleasant, friendly, and helpful with keeping my bags for a few hours after checkout.

Wonderful service! Keep up the great work - I will be back next time in Frankfurt.

Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear MarieNOVA_10,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very valuable and we are happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay even though you missed your connecting flight. We will gladly keep up the good service at our hotel so that you can enjoy your next stay as much as the last one.

All the best and see you soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We arrived very late at hotel reception and the service we were afforded was second to none.

Room Tip: Very comfortable bed, ensuring a good night's sleep.
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Ray F,

I thank you very much indeed for your review. Your compliment is a team effort and I will gladly share your feedback with our reception team.

Thank you very much and please come back soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It was comfortable. Room was nice and clean.
Location is not bad - close to airport, but a little bit far from city center. Train ticket to center - 4.10 euro.
It was a business trip. And for business hotel they haven't free wifi. It cost 19 euro for 24 hours! Last year i was in 2* hotel in Frankfurt and there was free wifi there....
And another bad thing for business travellers. They can't hide the breakfast cost in the invoice.
So, i think for my next trip I will make another choice - hotel with low price and free wifi.

Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear maximich,

I hope you had a successful business trip to Germany. Thank you very much for leaving a comment here.

You might be interested to hear that internet access is free of charge for guests staying in our Club or Towers section. For all other guests we offer 30 minutes free internet access at our Glass House lobby café.

Best regards,