US$110
US$159
US$235
US$91
  • Restaurant
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Room Service
US$281
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$155
Villa Kennedy(Frankfurt)
US$328
US$314
4,354 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub rooman early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationsalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtraingermanyplane
Reviewed 30 June 2012

After a long delay and diversion, I just wanted to stay by the airport. The Sheraton is located virtually in the airport as it is connected to Terminal 1. I was greeted by Fabian who could not have been nicer. Having seen that I was exhausted he even gave me a voucher for a complimentary cocktail at the bar! That is excellent service! The hotel is a bit dated and the rooms are as well. But all I wanted to do was sleep and the hotel was very quiet and peaceful. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to sample any of the restaurants. My reservation was booked by my travel agent only 4 hours prior to arrival ans the rate was €239. the only thing I do not like aboaut hoetels are the exorbitant charge for the Internet. It was €19 for 24 hours although you can just buy one hour for €8.

Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear Globalflyereal,

Thank you for giving us an overall positive score for your recent stay at our hotel. You surely had an unpleasant arrival after your flight delay at the airport and it is good to see that we could help you a little to relax.

We hope you will some day drop by again.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I had a layover in Frankfurt and booked the hotel room for the day (advertised hours are 0800-1800). This was a nice option to use, however when I arrived at 0900 they advised me they had no rooms, and house keeping was working on the problem. Why advertise that you can have a room from 0800-1800 when you cannot deliver. I was told they had a busy day yesterday and that is why there was a delay. I sat for 45 min to wait for a room in the lobby. With the check out at 1800 it was becoming a worthless idea, but the desk did offer me to pay 50 more euros for a room overnight. The hotel was nice, room was comfortable, and other then the poor customer service at the check in counter everyone else was nice. You cant beat the location, its at the airport afterall. If you intend to use the hotel room for the day for a lay over, buyer beware!

Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear Kyle W,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel and sharing with us your feedback by way of a commentary on this website.

I am sorry that your room was not available upon your arrival – due to an unexpected emergency at the airport the day prior your arrival we were sold out and no room was available. I would like to assure that this was an exception and does not represent the standard service at our hotel.

I am positive that at your next stay you will be served more swiftly. We hope you will give us another chance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2012

This was an outstanding experience. Arrived very early, at 8am, front desk very accommodating allowing me to clean up and be ready for a 9am business meeting. Accomodating, welcoming, friendly, curtieous, efficient check-in AND stay beyond that. Excellent restaurant experience for breakfast and superb dinner! Room was perfect. Highly recommend staying here!!

Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear DINKO V,

Thank you very much for this wonderful feedback! I am glad to see that we could make an early check-in possible for you. We never fuss about things like that.

We hope you will travel to Frankfurt again in the near future and look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

As frequent traveler, I stayed at this hotel a few times because I had no other option. The service is still not very excellent, but I confess it improved a little. The restaurant at the lobby level offered a tasteful and varied lunch bufffet and room service was ok this time. If you want to use the fixed phone you are in for an adventure. The same with internet use, it is complicated and you must call the operator if you do not want to lose time. I did not visit the bar in the evening, because it was very crowded and it did not look like a bar in a 5 star hotel. If you had to sleep near the airport just for convenience sake, this a good option. But if you can sleep elsewhere in town, you should do it.

Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear ALEX N,

First of all, thank you for booking our hotel and letting us know about your experiences. I am very sorry for the inconveniences we caused you.

By the way, our bar is currently under construction. A new reopening is planned for September and I am positive that you`ll like the new design. It´s worth another try!

I hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2012

A nice clean hotel where we stayed for a little trip to Germany
clean comfy and worth the value

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Davey75,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel. We are happy about your report that shows that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you soon again!